Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

-------- Universal CB ANTENNA , Flag Mount group buy -----------

Old 07-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
-------- Universal CB ANTENNA , Flag Mount group buy -----------

So I machined out these pieces for my friends Tacoma for a rear bed mount for his CB Antenna. They came out really good and a lot of guys have been telling me to do another group buy. You can use these for:

*CB Antenna mounts,
*Flags (glamis or sand dunes)
*tiedown straps
*and Anything to secure in your bed.

They work awesome with the stock railing system that comes in the 2nd Gen Tacoma. Let me know if you have any questions.

$28 EACH
$24 (after 10 ordered)
$21 (after 20 ordered)

GROUP BUY ENDS TUESDAY August 7, 2012

Old 07-23-2012, 01:36 PM   #2
Deathcure is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Deathcure's Tacoma Gallery
can i get 1 right and 1 left
Old 07-23-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
Trashy is Classy
ElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedElCid11Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
ElCid11Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Me Too

I also want one for the right and one for the left.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah guys I will give you 2 each one being a left and right. Let me know if you have any questions.
Heres the list start:

1) DeathCure (2)
2) Elcid11Taco (2)
Old 07-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Price is shipped?
No, I ship in a flat rate box anywhere in the U.S. Its super cheap
Old 07-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #7

bump
Old 07-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a pic of mine during antenna test fitting during cb install. You can flip it to point either direction depending on what and where you're mounting it..............

quality strong stuff
Old 07-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
are these strong enough for Big Sand Rail Flag??
Yes they defenetly are!
Old 07-25-2012, 02:54 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by gov875 View Post
the right and left are different??

do you wait until the whole GB ends to ship so that you know what to charge or do we pay and get a refund when higher numbers are reached? probably in for at least on maybe 2...
Yes I just wait until the group buy ends before we do any payments. Just put your name on the list and we will take care of it later.
And the only difference between left and right is the tab direction. So if you order two, they will match from opposite sides. But all the mounting is the exact same
Old 07-26-2012, 09:54 AM   #15
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
yeah guys I will give you 2 each one being a left and right. Let me know if you have any questions.
Heres the list start:

1) DeathCure (2)
2) Elcid11Taco (2)
3) BuckNakedBooda (2)
Definitely looking for these....
Old 07-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #16

bump
Old 07-27-2012, 04:31 PM   #17
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'll buy one
Old 07-29-2012, 03:21 PM   #18

1) DeathCure (2)
2) Elcid11Taco (2)
3) BuckNakedBooda (2)
4) Large (1)
Old 07-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #20
toyotastan
toyotastan is on a distinguished road
Navy: SEAL ST-8, ST-10, ST-4 and a few more
Name: Nick
toyotastan's Tacoma Gallery