Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ANY Wheels and Tires!!

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 08:12 AM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
ANY Wheels and Tires!!

Ok so i dont know if this is in the right spot or not but i am putting together a "group buy" on wheels and tires. I met a guy who will beat anyones prices on wheels and tires and he can get anything you want! He used to sell strictly on ebay so shipping is not an issue ( he gets a crazy discount bc he ships so much!!). I talked to him about doing this and he agreed to help anyone out that called him from TW. I bought a set of toyos and xd addicts from him and he beat anywhere else i found by $250 (including ebay). He is a really nice guy and just building up his business. If you would like to give him a chance his name is PAUL and his number is 239-689-4366. He is located in Fort Myers, FL. If you would like you can tell him BRAD from TW sent you!! PS i am not getting any kind of kick back for this just trying to help a fella out!!

Old 07-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #2
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
sketchy, as you are not providing anymore information(ebay username, business, etc), or historical data that proves this guy is legit, or has given "sweet hookups".

Old 07-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok cool then dont call him......i could care less if you want to save money or not bud

Old 07-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #4

Im just trying to save some people some money! I dont know what his ebay name was but his shop in fort myers is called auto concepts.....look it up and if you would like to see my sweet deal ill show you my receipt.....

Old 07-24-2012, 11:55 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Is this it? http://www.palmbeachautoconcepts.com/ I am about to buy new tires and if I can save money (shipped that is) if give him a try.

Old 07-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #6

No just google auto concepts fort myers fl...if you have something in mind just put it on here and i can text him for quicker response if youd like!!

Old 07-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #7
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkmcinty View Post
I bought a set of toyos
What size are the Toyo's?

Old 07-24-2012, 02:22 PM   #8

Yeah i just uploaded that pic of my buddies truck the other day and thats what i ordered! 33x12.50x20 with 20" xd addicts

Old 07-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #9
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Id be intrested as well..just would like to know more.

Old 07-24-2012, 02:25 PM   #10

What would you like to know??

Old 07-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No just google auto concepts fort myers fl...if you have something in mind just put it on here and i can text him for quicker response if youd like!!
Well I googled auto concepts Florida & that's the website I got. I just now googled what you said & can't find a website, wouldn't it be easier for you to just post the website instead of telling us to google it?

Old 07-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #12

There is no website? Who said that? There is a phone number and a google map that shows where his shop is.....he is a stand alone shop not a chain store and the other place you found was in palm beach it even says it in the website name?

Old 07-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i think they just want a link to the site......

Old 07-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Googling the phone # finds this. Appears to be a tire shop.
http://infortmyers.com/tires/
Yeah thats the shop.....ill take a pic of the shop if there is any nonbelievers

Old 07-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #16

I just saw the google plus link you posted and all reviews were 3/3 and everyone had great things to say about paul and there are multiple pics of his work and his shop!!

Old 07-25-2012, 05:21 AM   #17
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just saying, websites are practically free and if I was up & coming that would be the first thing on my to do list (website). I'm not calling the guy out or bashing the thread, I'm sure it would be killer deals in Florida for locals but shipping would kill it. You claimed to save $250 on a set of wheels & tires, how much was shipping?

Old 07-25-2012, 05:59 AM   #18

Im local but since he used to do all ebay he gets a great deal on drop shipping.....why not give him a shot? What would it hurt? Its like you are making all these excuses but in the end what if you could save a few bones? You wouldnt do it bc he doesnt have a website? It just doesnt make sense to me but hey to each their own

Old 07-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I'm just saying, websites are practically free and if I was up & coming that would be the first thing on my to do list (website). I'm not calling the guy out or bashing the thread, I'm sure it would be killer deals in Florida for locals but shipping would kill it. You claimed to save $250 on a set of wheels & tires, how much was shipping?
You stated that "i claimed to saved $250" ......are you calling me a liar?

Old 07-25-2012, 11:26 AM   #20
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You stated that "i claimed to saved $250" ......are you calling me a liar?
Don't be a douche. Anybody can be anything on the internet. People just want facts before they send some guy with a phone number and lots of ebay sales $1,000

Closed Thread