Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

How do i setup a group buy?

Old 01-07-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
What if God Smoked Cannabis
Bassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud ofBassetdad has much to be proud of

Bassetdad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Bassetdad Send a message via AIM to Bassetdad Send a message via Yahoo to Bassetdad
How do i setup a group buy?

Hi Everybody,

How do I setup a group buy for a first generation URD short shifter for a (01) 2.7 Since Toyota is going to replace my frame , instead of crushing her. My mall queen needs a 100k update, She deserves a new shifter from URD .

Thanks in Advance,

Bassetdad
Old 01-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Is the Group Buy through YOU or URD?

First off - you have to communicate with the company about a group buy, get prices quotes, shipping quotes, minimum orders needed, etc.

Then - you need to communicate with them about how they want it to be handled (how to submit the orders, who is the contact person?, etc).

And after all that -
Is the company expecting you to take orders? Are you supposed to submit all the details? ARe you supposed to take payments or them?

Yadda yadda yadda....

Is that what you wanted?