Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

First Group Buy Bajarack.com 15% off --any rack!!!

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #21
grrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura aboutgrrillA has a spectacular aura about

grrillA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ins0mnia View Post
I'm down for one Pending they can fab one up for a access cab.
X2

Old 08-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #22
ins0mnia is on a distinguished road

ins0mnia's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^
I talked to them Tuesday and they said they have something made up and will take pictures and send them to me when finished in a week or two.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:03 PM   #24
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
I believe I may be in on this one. I want the bolt on one that goes straight to the rain gutters.. I'll add my name when ready

Old 08-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #25
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
do you guys make one to fit the 2nd gen regular cab?
Not for the roof of the cab, actually working with them on a bed/rack system. Hans you've seen this one!

Old 08-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #26
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Crom, I can help with questions, I work for BajaRack and I people pm me or post it will alleviate calls to the office. If anyone is thinking about it this is a great deal and I'm sure this is the best price you'll see for this rack. Light tabs are $15. each and are welded on at the time of manufacture. Cris

Old 08-06-2012, 10:19 PM   #27
NetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud ofNetDep has much to be proud of

Army:
Name: Tim
NetDep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacovendor View Post
Crom, I can help with questions, I work for BajaRack and I people pm me or post it will alleviate calls to the office. If anyone is thinking about it this is a great deal and I'm sure this is the best price you'll see for this rack. Light tabs are $15. each and are welded on at the time of manufacture. Cris
Which Bajarack do you have on your (Tacovendor) truck?? That is the one I want - and I want to mount it directly to the canopy like yours looks like it is. I have a height issue in the garage and really want to add a rack to my build.

Any help is appreciated and this group buy is GREAT news!!

Thanks!!!!!!

Old 08-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetDep View Post
Which Bajarack do you have on your (Tacovendor) truck?? That is the one I want - and I want to mount it directly to the canopy like yours looks like it is. I have a height issue in the garage and really want to add a rack to my build.

Any help is appreciated and this group buy is GREAT news!!

Thanks!!!!!!
Do you have the tracks on your shell already? If not you will have to install them, we should be able to order them for you, as for my rack it is a 4Runner rack that has custom mounts, and as I said before the ARE shell has factory installed tracks. My suggestion would be a flat rack.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #29
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have the tracks on your shell already? If not you will have to install them, we should be able to order them for you, as for my rack it is a 4Runner rack that has custom mounts, and as I said before the ARE shell has factory installed tracks. My suggestion would be a flat rack.
I updated the OP so people can PM Tacovendor for applicaion specific questions that aren't already answered.

Here is the Bajarack with no sides, it's known as "The utility rack." I obtained permission from PTO to upload and post his pictures in this thread.

Quote:
The official specs.
The specs of the Tacoma Utility rack P/N BR-TYTCM-UT-1-0 are as follows:

Width: 48 in
Length: 62 ˝ in
Height: 5 in Overall
Rack: 1.5"
Flat area: 60 x 48 in˛
Weight of rack: 45 lbs
Carrying Weight: 200 lbs (Static)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajarack View Post
Hello Everyone,

In regards to the pricing for the Flat Utility version of the Tacoma rack the price will be $535.00 (minus the group buy discount) plus shipping, we have been quite busy andjust this weekend we calculated the new price, for those members that already placed your order for this particular rack like Rich we will make theadjustment and if you bought this rack some time ago please let us know so wecan refund the difference.

Thank you

Sergio Murillo
BajaRack Adventure Equipment
2275 Michael Faraday Dr. Suite 6
San Diego, CA 92154
Phone: (888) 538-0588 (Toll Free)
Fax: (760) 539-9960
Mobile: (858) 254-7920
e-mail: smurillo@bajarack.com
web site: www.bajarack.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTO

In the end I picked the style I did to give me the lowest profile and most cargo capacity. You really can't tell from the pics but the floor is expanded metal (mesh flooring) that gives me the ability to mount just about anything I need.
If you have any questions about the rack PTO should be able to answer them, although he is traveling away from home at the moment...

Old 08-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #30
Wallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shedWallygater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard:
Wallygater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crom View Post
I updated the OP so people can PM Tacovendor for applicaion specific questions that aren't already answered.

Here is the Bajarack with no sides, it's known as "The utility rack." I obtained permission from PTO to upload and post his pictures in this thread.

I'm not certain as to the cost of this rack, but I think details will be forthcoming very soon.

If you have any questions about the rack PTO should be able to answer them, although he is traveling away from home at the moment...
I like that one. One more thing, on the web site it says the weight limit is 200 lbs. Here it says 300???

Old 08-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #31
mr.lynn2012 is on a distinguished road
mr.lynn2012's Tacoma Gallery
To All Thread followers...

I just spoke to Serge ( I think that's how you say/spell it) at BajaRack. He is keeping a list of all the orders involved with this group buy. If and When you are ready to order call into BajaRack to place your order and get on the list. This should make it easier for the TW members to be sure they are on the list and we/you will not need to keep tack of anyone but yourself. Good Luck!

Old 08-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #32

Sergio
Please ask questions here or PM me, only call BajaRack with orders. The flat utility rack should be around $575. Cris

Old 08-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #33
eachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eachin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sergio
Please ask questions here or PM me, only call BajaRack with orders. The flat utility rack should be around $575. Cris
I would have expected it to be cheaper than the full rack given that there is less material used and the design is simpler.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:21 AM   #34

Some info on the flat utility rack;
$575. usd
When ordering please let us know if you have the "Shark Fin" antenna, so we can make the cut out.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #35
PTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to allPTO is a name known to all
Name: Patrick
PTO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Some info on the flat utility rack;
$575. usd
When ordering please let us know if you have the "Shark Fin" antenna, so we can make the cut out.

Sent you a PM.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:34 PM   #36
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallygater View Post
I like that one. One more thing, on the web site it says the weight limit is 200 lbs. Here it says 300???
The Bajarack installation manual (PDF file, online) for the bolt on rack is where the 300 lb. limit was obtained from. I think the website needs to be updated.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTO View Post
Sent you a PM.
Replied to.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #38

Quote:
The Bajarack installation manual (PDF file, online) for the bolt on rack is where the 300 lb. limit was obtained from. I think the website needs to be updated.
I will get clarification. Most of the load limits are static and have to be no more than Toyota recommends. Stand by for the answer.

Old 08-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #39

Quote:
Crom, Thanks it will be fixed very soon. Cris

Old 08-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #40

Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Monday morning bump. I'll be placing my order today for the rack. Here is a nice side profile picture I found. Rack looks really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoffmanDesigned View Post
Installed a Baja rack over the weekend....
<text truncated>

And pictures!
I'm going to put my order in today.

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread