Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

First Group Buy Bajarack.com 15% off --any rack!!!

Closed Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up First Group Buy Bajarack.com 15% off --any rack!!!

Greetings! I have coordinated with bajarack.com and obtained group buy pricing for TW members. I have also permission from Bob to conduct the group buy in this section.

Place your orders with BajaRack now to obtain 15% discount. You may select any rack that they offer, you're not limited to the Tacoma rack. For example, if you want to mount a mega mule to a long bed truck cap, you can do so and it would qualify for the group buy. Custom racks will also qualify for the group buy as well. To calculate your cost, take the list price for the rack you want subtract 15% and add tax and or shipping if necessary.

I believe California residents pay sales tax, outside of California do not.

Here is an example of what shipping would cost you.

Florida ~ $160
New York ~ $140
Chicago ~ $120
Arizona ~ $110
California ~ $100

Actual shipping costs are determined by a phone call and are custom quoted to your address by bajarack.com
Buyers are strongly recommended to select a business address for shipping as it will save you about $35.00 on cost.

Bajarack offers local pickup from their San Diego office if you're in the area.

Group buy is operative now and will end on September 15th. You must be a member of TW and post in this thread to qualify for the Group Buy. When you are ready to get put on the group buy list, contact Sergio at BajaRack. He is keeping a list of all the orders involved with this group buy. This should make it easier for the TW members to be sure they are on the official list.

You may PM Tacovendor for questions. He works for Bajarack and can answer individual application specific questions.

I'm in for the 15% discount and I'm going for the bolt on Tacoma rack so I can finally use that space above my cab!
Quote:
"Bajarack 2005-2011 Bolt on Rack"
  • BR-TYTCM-1-0 Toyota Tacoma Second generation rack (2005–2012)
  • This rack mounts directly on the factory threaded inserts (located underneath the plastic strip) for greater load capacity and lower profile. Finally something useful to put on top of your truck!
  • The rack includes 2 tabs in the back to mount rear lights and it only adds 6.5” of height to your truck making it a low profile solution.
  • No drilling required!

Technical Specs
  • Frame: 1” (25.4mm) and 1/2’”(12.7mm) Steel tubing
  • Top Wind Deflector: .062” (1.57mm) 5050-H32 Aluminum
  • Bottom Wind Deflector: .062” (1.57mm) 5050-H32 Aluminum
  • Finish: Zinc primer with black powder coating
  • Rack weight: 49Lb (19.05Kg)
  • Weight Capacity: 300Lb (90.6 kg)
  • Measurements: 48”(1219.2mm) Wide x 60” (1524 mm) Long x 5” (127mm) tall
  • Mounting method: Mounting Brackets(4 total)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajarack.com Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
[...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
[...][
TW bajarack Group Buy.
1.) Crom, bolt on 2005+ Tacoma Rack

Old 07-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Crom's Tacoma Gallery
I don't work for bajarack, I am just coordinating the group buy.

You may PM Tacovendor for questions. He works for Bajarack and can answer individual questions.

You may also call them and ask your question over the phone. They can custom make something for you and it would qualify for the group buy.

All application specific questions should be directed to bajarack

Phone: 1-(888)-538-0588 (TOLL FREE)
Phone: (760) 621-0171
Fax: (760) 539-9960
E-mail: sales@bajarack.com

Old 07-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #4
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
this is why i hate living in Florida.....shipping prices.

Old 07-29-2012, 10:41 AM   #7
Kini is on a distinguished road
Army: Combat Engineer / Diver
Kini's Tacoma Gallery
FJ's

Hey, is it only for TACO's or could peeps with FJ's get in on this?

Aloha..

Old 07-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #9
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
Do they make racks for 1st gens?

Old 07-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #11
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
If I come in to some money by sept , I'll buy one.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:02 PM   #12

Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
Do they make racks for 1st gens?
I don't see a 1st gen on their website. You may want to call them and see if they can fab something for your truck.

Old 07-31-2012, 08:36 AM   #14
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Trust me these racks are awsome! I really need to get some photos of it loaded up. It puts my old system to shame!

Old 08-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #15
eachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shedeachin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eachin's Tacoma Gallery
almost certainly in for this.

When might we get our hands on them?

Old 08-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #16

Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eachin View Post
almost certainly in for this.

When might we get our hands on them?
We need 13 more people to qualify for the group buy. I think there is a 3-4 week delivery time after the orders are received. They have to add the items to the production schedule.

Old 08-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #18
mr.lynn2012 is on a distinguished road
mr.lynn2012's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. I'm new to the site and am still learning how to do things. How exactly do I get in on the group by?

Old 08-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #19
ins0mnia is on a distinguished road

ins0mnia's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for one Pending they can fab one up for a access cab.

Old 08-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #20

Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the Prospective Group Buy list. Add yourself to this list if your in for the discounted purchase. All the prices are on the www.bajarack.com website. If you want something custom made give them a call and find out if they can help you out. Chances are they can.

Eleven more to go.
  1. Crom
  2. eachin
  3. mr.lynn2012
  4. ins0mnia

Closed Thread

Products Discussed in this Thread