Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab Rear Bumper GB #2

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #21
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
how much more for the swing out?
Old 07-30-2012, 10:55 AM   #23
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bill
canoeski's Tacoma Gallery
Billy,
How much does this bumper weigh? (How about compared to stock?)

(While were talking weight, how much does your front bumper with center and light protector tubes weigh (and compared to stock)?

It looks like the recessed back up lights point slightly down, is that correct?
If so, that's great! I got some LED backup light from CSjumper and they are BRIGHT, but the light is focused out, and everything within 5 feet is now in shadow. I was about to add some inexpensive lights under the bumper, but why do that when I can just replace the whole bumper!.

It looks like there is plenty of room to stand on top of it, which is what I need tying down the canoes. Can you confirm?

Can the shackle points be used in conjunction with the high-lift, and eliminate the cut-outs? (I though I remember seeing an adapter)
Old 07-30-2012, 10:59 AM   #24
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
NO! you didn't...oh time to go home and beg...
Old 07-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #25
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
billy, no offense or nothing, BUT YOU SUCK!!!! i am supposed to be saving money up for school so i can take a couple extra classes and finally finish in the next couple semesters. now you tempt me even more with a stinking GB. I swear its people like you that keep me in trouble with the misses.

all joking aside, amazing looking products with what seems like flawless customer service. wish ya nothing but good luck, but i regret to say i will have to sit this one out.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #26
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
sadface i wish the HC was an option
HC group buy will be in a coulple of months along with the std rear with the tire carrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
how much more for the swing out?
^^^^^ read above post
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
OHHHHH YEAAAAA! Im in on this for sure!!
Lmao

[QUOTE=canoeski;5461389]Billy,
How much does this bumper weigh? (How about compared to stock?)If I remember correctly mine is 5lbs less than stock with a hitch

(While were talking weight, how much does your front bumper with center and light protector tubes weigh (and compared to stock)?Front plate with the hoop and light protection is around 125lbs stock plastic 10 or 15lbs if I had to guess

It looks like the recessed back up lights point slightly down, is that correct? Just slightly..not much
If so, that's great! I got some LED backup light from CSjumper and they are BRIGHT, but the light is focused out, and everything within 5 feet is now in shadow. I was about to add some inexpensive lights under the bumper, but why do that when I can just replace the whole bumper!.Exactly

It looks like there is plenty of room to stand on top of it, which is what I need tying down the canoes. Can you confirm?
Yeah there is..but not much..I've done it before
Can the shackle points be used in conjunction with the high-lift, and eliminate the cut-outs? (I though I remember seeing an adapter)Yep..[/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
NO! you didn't...oh time to go home and beg...
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
billy, no offense or nothing, BUT YOU SUCK!!!! i am supposed to be saving money up for school so i can take a couple extra classes and finally finish in the next couple semesters. now you tempt me even more with a stinking GB. I swear its people like you that keep me in trouble with the misses.

all joking aside, amazing looking products with what seems like flawless customer service. wish ya nothing but good luck, but i regret to say i will have to sit this one out.
Haha..thanks man. Just let me know when your ready and I'll see what I can do
Old 07-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #27
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
(While were talking weight, how much does your front bumper with center and light protector tubes weigh (and compared to stock)?Front plate with the hoop and light protection is around 125lbs stock plastic 10 or 15lbs if I had to guess
Your telling me 10-15lbs more than the stock? I thought it was way more and that's why some recommend getting a lift first..
Old 07-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #28
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Your telling me 10-15lbs more than the stock? I thought it was way more and that's why some recommend getting a lift first..
I think he means the stock bumper weighs 10-15lbs .. its just an aluminum crush piece and a plastic cover. You definitely need heavier springs up front before running a plate bumper.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:10 PM   #29
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
I think he means the stock bumper weighs 10-15lbs .. its just an aluminum crush piece and a plastic cover. You definitely need heavier springs up front before running a plate bumper.
This is what i meant..sorry for the confusion
Old 07-30-2012, 02:17 PM   #30
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Deposit sent.

Standard Bumper w/lights!
Old 07-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Deposit sent.

Standard Bumper w/lights!
Got it man and thank you

Billy
Old 07-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #32
Mechanically Goofy

Quote:
This is what i meant..sorry for the confusion
Fiddlesticks...good news though. That means I can't be tempted to buy it now since I can't install a lift. Lol!

On the even better news...I GOT A YES!.........

to buy a rear bumper.....id come over and hug ya bill but so far apart..
Old 07-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #34

Quote:
Fiddlesticks...good news though. That means I can't be tempted to buy it now since I can't install a lift. Lol!

On the even better news...I GOT A YES!.........

to buy a rear bumper.....id come over and hug ya bill but so far apart..
Lol..added you to the list bro...breathe now

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Lmao
Old 07-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #35
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

$300 Paypal sent for Std Rear Bumper with reverse light cut outs.
Thanks,
~bill.

PS where do you get the flip up license plate mount?
Old 07-31-2012, 12:29 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by canoeski View Post
$300 Paypal sent for Std Rear Bumper with reverse light cut outs.
Thanks,
~bill.

PS where do you get the flip up license plate mount?
Got it man..I'll add you to the list. I got mine off of ebay. I'm trying to get ahold of someone I can buy these through wholesale.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:07 AM   #38

Quote:
Got it man..I'll add you to the list. I got mine off of ebay. I'm trying to get ahold of someone I can buy these through wholesale.

Where do you attach the trailer emergency chains?
Old 07-31-2012, 07:51 AM   #39
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
maybe these guys can cut you a deal .. if not, $15 is better than $45

http://www.trucknvans.com/product-p/flp001lp.htm
Old 07-31-2012, 09:14 AM   #40
cdk has a spectacular aura aboutcdk has a spectacular aura about
Name: Chris
cdk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by canoeski View Post

Where do you attach the trailer emergency chains?
from a pic on his site, looks like there are 2 holes cut under the hitch out of the way?

Products Discussed in this Thread