Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab Rear Bumper GB #2

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2013, 11:04 AM   #541
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
Hahaha...I am alive..lmao...just been super busy guys.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:15 AM   #542
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
NO.....YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TOLD ME THAT! Hope he waits a couple months..I just finished the suspension and tires so nothing for a while

this is part of the reason he's been so busy
Old 02-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #543
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
Hahaha...I am alive..lmao...just been super busy guys.
Thanks for the great bumpers Billy. I got the rear hung Thursday night,I need to take pic.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #545
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Newer Tacoma bumpers. Look at top pic.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #546
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post

this is part of the reason he's been so busy
Yep lol here ya go George.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Thanks for the great bumpers Billy. I got the rear hung Thursday night,I need to take pic.
You're welcome bro...get me some pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Newer Tacoma bumpers. Look at top pic.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #547
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
very nice! got a shop now too!? congrats!
Old 02-11-2013, 09:52 AM   #548
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
very nice! got a shop now too!? congrats!
Thanks Bro, yep finally got a shop last august.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #549
You Can't Fix Stupid !
Smokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmokey11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Jeremy
Smokey11's Tacoma Gallery
Enough of the chat Billy back to building the pallet full of sliders Only kidding cant wait to get them and get in on that 1st gen hybrid GB.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #550
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for posting a non-finished pic so I won't want one.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #551
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
I saw the pics yesterday on FB couple minutes after you posted them, Looks great so far Billy.

neonlazer I will be sure to post some once I get everything back and PC'ed =D
Old 02-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #552
dont tread on me!

Got my rear on the other day!
BruteForceFab Rear Bumper GB #2-uploadfromtaptalk1361060201984.jpg
Old 02-22-2013, 05:11 PM   #553
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky! I plan to purchase one of these in the future, just curious whats the turn around time?
Old 02-22-2013, 06:52 PM   #554
Mike Pinsker is on a distinguished road
Mike Pinsker's Tacoma Gallery
I see this is still on the group buy thread. Will you still honor the price even know it is past the deadline? I would be psyched.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #555
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Pinsker View Post
I see this is still on the group buy thread. Will you still honor the price even know it is past the deadline? I would be psyched.
The GB has ended a while ago. He will probably do a round 2 GB in the future..not sure how long till then, though.

Products Discussed in this Thread