LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab Rear Bumper GB #2

Old 07-29-2012, 01:04 AM   #1
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
BruteForceFab Rear Bumper GB #2

After many PM's asking about another group buy for my std rear bumpers....here it is. The GB will end August 31, 2012.

Price: $520.00 Add pockets for additional reverse lights $40.00
Here is a link to the lights that I recommend on Amazon in case anyone is curious or interested...

http://www.amazon.com/Blazer-Radiant...4386313&sr=8-4

Prices do not include shipping...Pm me for a shipping quote

A deposit of $300.00 via Paypal will be required then the balance plus shipping at the time of completion.. My paypal is bdsmachining@gmail.com Please include your exact order and your TW user name.

Fabrication will start after your deposit has been recieved.

Feel free to ask any questions either pm or on here. I look forward to doing business with you, and Thanks again

Billy
Bruteforcefab.com

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/ven...r-awesome.html Here are some more pics

Standard Features
  • Main structure CNC laser cut and formed from 3/16 HR/PO steel plate then fully mig welded
  • Frame brackets CNC laser cut from 1/4 HR/PO steel plate
  • Recoverey points CNC laser cut from 5/8 HR plate
  • Hidden 2" reciever hitch behind the license plate (not rated)
  • Cutouts for the use of a hi-lift jack
  • Tow plug relocated next to the hitch behind the license plate
  • Re-uses the factory license plate lights
  • Comes primed and ready for paint
Here is the list and I will add you to it as I receive your deposit

1.Nosoup4you std rear w/ reverse light buckets Shipped
2.Tommys2 std rear w/ reverse light buckets Shipped
3.gdry06 std rear w/ reverse light buckets Shipped
4.CaliAsh std rear w/ reverse light bucketsShipped
5.neonlazer std rear w/ reverse light buckets (paid in full except for shipping) Shipped
6.canoeski std rear w/ reverse light buckets Shipped
7.$SFTACOMA$ std rear w/ reverse light buckets Shipped
8.cdk std rear w/ reverse light buckets Shipped
9.T4C0CH40S Std rear and pair of shackles Shipped
10.Strautins std rear Shipped
11. AG4892 std rear
12. arsolo std rear
13. lateapex std rear
14. A Fire Inside std rear
15. ross123 std rear
16.Shadow3 std rear
17. rfr4697 std rear w/o hi-lift holes
18. boulderjoe std rear

Old 07-29-2012, 05:09 AM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
deposit sent for a base bumper w/ recessed lights

Old 07-29-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping price to 84115 (SLC Utah)?
Old 07-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
subd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
deposit sent for a base bumper w/ recessed lights

got it man and thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
nice pic choices Billy

Everyone interested should def buy this bumper! QUALITY WORK!!!!
Haha...hell yes bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strautins View Post
Shipping price to 84115 (SLC Utah)?
No more than 75.00
Old 07-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #9
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Either Nathan will sell me his or I'll put a depo on this GB, we'll see soon enough.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:30 AM   #10

Lmao...sup John, how have you been?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
billys beastly bumpers are best !!!! now say it 3x fast
Old 07-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #11
SnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnwTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
SnwTaco's Tacoma Gallery
can you add a swing tire mount to those?
Old 07-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #12
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Seen one of these in person and its awesome.... subd really want to get one of these
Old 07-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Either Nathan will sell me his or I'll put a depo on this GB, we'll see soon enough.
Either way bro, I'm sure you guys will work it out
Old 07-29-2012, 09:37 AM   #14
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
Lmao...sup John, how have you been?
hahaha..been good buddy...finally working again it was a rough winter...going to 35's soon end of year or next year after i cut my flares and fenders and get some measurements ill be in touch to build me a rear HC rear takes more of a beating then the front..lol but ill crush the cheapo used allpoo front i got soon and you'll be building me a front one next year also...lol how you been? your trucks looking awesome btw
Old 07-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnwTaco View Post
can you add a swing tire mount to those?
Yep, here is the link for one I just finished http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...e-carrier.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Seen one of these in person and its awesome.... subd really want to get one of these
Thanks man, whenever you're ready just let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
hahaha..been good buddy...finally working again it was a rough winter...going to 35's soon end of year or next year after i cut my flares and fenders and get some measurements ill be in touch to build me a rear HC rear takes more of a beating then the front..lol but ill crush the cheapo used allpoo front i got soon and you'll be building me a front one next year also...lol how you been? your trucks looking awesome btw
that's good man, and i'm down for a custom HC rear
Old 07-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #16
Tommys2 is on a distinguished road

Army: Chinook Helicopter Mech, SP4
Name: Tom
Tommys2's Tacoma Gallery
Brute Force Fab rear bumper GB

I just sent off a PP for $300. The back up light buckets on mine will be the perfect option! PM on its way.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommys2 View Post
I just sent off a PP for $300. The back up light buckets on mine will be the perfect option! PM on its way.
Pm replied and added ya to the list. Thanks again
Old 07-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
gdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgdry06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary B
gdry06's Tacoma Gallery
Deposit sent. Std bumper w/o lights.

Thanks again billy.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:13 PM   #19
Scrotie McBoogerballs
armyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rougharmyoffoo is a jewel in the rough

armyoffoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
How much for a duplicate of the one on your truck in the background? High Clearance, bedside protection, swing out tire arm, and hitch. It would be for my 2012 DCSB, which should be the same fit as yours.
Old 07-29-2012, 08:15 PM   #20
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
sadface i wish the HC was an option