LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab front bumper GB

Old 07-31-2012, 03:32 PM   #21
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-31-2012, 03:56 PM   #23
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
X2
Old 07-31-2012, 03:56 PM   #24
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hahahah a

This added +40 mechanic points to my skill.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:04 PM   #26
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
toyota is making you stop putting TRD on the bumpers?

HRPO steel...is this hot rolled pickled and oiled? I have no idea what about welding or types of steel so I was just trying to do some research before i throw money at you.

nvm i just read the original post fully...lame they wont let you do it anymore.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:06 PM   #27
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Hahahah a

Ok Spill the beans...we know your a Billy fan...
Old 07-31-2012, 04:24 PM   #28
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
Even my dog is a fan. This added +15 immune to car collision points.

Old 07-31-2012, 04:24 PM   #29
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
is there any cutting or chopping required to fit the plate bumper? I have a toytec ULK with the swaybar relocate fittings...with this work with those? Keep factory fail-skid plate? Any other designs you have for a center cutout to replace the TRD?
Old 07-31-2012, 11:48 PM   #31
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahahah a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhaas3 View Post
toyota is making you stop putting TRD on the bumpers?

HRPO steel...is this hot rolled pickled and oiled? I have no idea what about welding or types of steel so I was just trying to do some research before i throw money at you.

nvm i just read the original post fully...lame they wont let you do it anymore.
I know right...but yes HR/PO is hot roll plate that has had a the mill scale removed..very clean to weld but rusts quick..thats why my bumpers come primed

Quote:

Quote:
Even my dog is a fan. This added +15 immune to car collision points.

I just spewed ice tea all over my computer...that is some funny shit.....thanks brotha........PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhaas3 View Post
is there any cutting or chopping required to fit the plate bumper? I have a toytec ULK with the swaybar relocate fittings...with this work with those? Keep factory fail-skid plate? Any other designs you have for a center cutout to replace the TRD?
The only thing that has to be cut off is the factory tow loop that is welded on the drivers side front part of the frame...other than that it's all bolt on. Yes it will work with the factory skids or aftermaket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGUS View Post
bump, for a sweet ass bumper
Hey man, how have you been? BTW it's all your fault why all my shit is RED..Lmao..but my truck is getting painted black..
Old 08-01-2012, 01:14 AM   #32
Victory is reserved...

Dude, can't wait to see it all done up in black.
Old 08-01-2012, 01:31 AM   #33
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man I'm already gettin ancy! I cant wait! Im just gunna post what I'm gettin here so I can just copy and paste it into a PM come saturday when I get paid

Hybrid Front w/ Hoop and Side Supports (same height as Oury, with the hoop matching top of grill), Frame Reinforcing Brackets, Leave out cutout above the fairlead and a pair of shackles as mentioned in the rear bumper GB
Old 08-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #34
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds dope! I was thinking of more things you could make orange...then I had a question. How'd you get your speaker rings off and did you just tape around the chrome part of the shifter bezel? I cant seem to get my speaker rings off without breaking them. Too nervous to give it that extra mmmph
Old 08-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #35
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Sounds dope! I was thinking of more things you could make orange...then I had a question. How'd you get your speaker rings off and did you just tape around the chrome part of the shifter bezel? I cant seem to get my speaker rings off without breaking them. Too nervous to give it that extra mmmph
Oh Im sure more ideas will come to mind! Im thinkin ill just get an orange TRD sticker from sockmonkey or just the zombie response unit emblem to match the bedsides and put it in the middle

w/o threadjackin too much, once the door panels are off i used both needle nose plyers and a dremmel to cut away at the dried epoxy glue stuff holding the tweeter rings in there and they came right out. same concept for the shifter bezel, pulled it apart from the main consul and painted it seperately
Old 08-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #36
tooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooblutacoma06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kellon
tooblutacoma06's Tacoma Gallery
Any shots of the plated bumper with center hoop and headlight protection? One from the front and a profile shot would be helpful.

Billy: looks like quality work as always! Saw the thread on your original rear bumper build and was very impressed with the fab work. Do you think the 5-6 week lead time will stay somewhat constant through GB or are you expecting it to back up a little?
Old 08-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #37
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Oh man I'm already gettin ancy! I cant wait! Im just gunna post what I'm gettin here so I can just copy and paste it into a PM come saturday when I get paid

Hybrid Front w/ Hoop and Side Supports (same height as Oury, with the hoop matching top of grill), Frame Reinforcing Brackets, Leave out cutout above the fairlead and a pair of shackles as mentioned in the rear bumper GB
Can't wait to see it bro!
Old 08-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #38
Mechanically Goofy

Quote:
Hahahah a

On a more serious note...where can we get these? or shall i say..how..obviously from you
Old 08-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #39
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude, can't wait to see it all done up in black.
Me to..lol

Quote:

You got it man

Quote:
Oh Im sure more ideas will come to mind! Im thinkin ill just get an orange TRD sticker from sockmonkey or just the zombie response unit emblem to match the bedsides and put it in the middle

w/o threadjackin too much, once the door panels are off i used both needle nose plyers and a dremmel to cut away at the dried epoxy glue stuff holding the tweeter rings in there and they came right out. same concept for the shifter bezel, pulled it apart from the main consul and painted it seperately
I'm gonna try this with mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooblutacoma06 View Post
Any shots of the plated bumper with center hoop and headlight protection? One from the front and a profile shot would be helpful.

Billy: looks like quality work as always! Saw the thread on your original rear bumper build and was very impressed with the fab work. Do you think the 5-6 week lead time will stay somewhat constant through GB or are you expecting it to back up a little?
Lead time should be good..might go another week out if my laser cutter doesn't meet his lead time..but no more than that..this is the only pic I have handy

Quote:
On a more serious note...where can we get these? or shall i say..how..obviously from you
I'll send ya some with your bumper
Old 08-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #40
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
How can I get my hands on that sticker