Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab front bumper GB

Old 03-19-2014, 07:53 AM   #501
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAD41985 View Post
Ordered my hybrid yesterday! Can't wait! 12 weeks is going to feel like forever!
Yeah it is but think of how happy u will be when it arrives. Haha when we did the first gb, I had my bumper in 5 weeks and that felt like awhile but I had so much anticipation built up that it was fuckin awesome once I got it. Also 12 weeks is long enough to almost forget about, start buying other stuff to fill your "want", and by the time he tells you it's about done and will ship out in a week, it will be like the icing on the cake from the other upgrades
Old 03-19-2014, 07:55 AM   #502
CAD41985 is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
CAD41985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
Request granted.

Oh dummy me..look below
How big is your light bar?
Old 03-19-2014, 03:35 PM   #503
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAD41985 View Post
How big is your light bar?
20", still haven't added the wiring in for it, but it has been tested.
Old 03-20-2014, 04:39 AM   #504
CAD41985 is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
CAD41985's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Billy is setting me up with a 10 inch cutout for the SR2 series and cutouts for the Dually D2's, I'm so pumped.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:29 PM   #505
Carrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the roughCarrionman is a jewel in the rough

Name: James
Carrionman's Tacoma Gallery
This hurts my april 15th having to fork out the taxes like a sombitch soul to see this now and not june or july. Too all of you who picked this up I am jealously broke. killing me.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:52 PM   #506
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
This is an old group buy so don't feel so bad haha.
Old 03-21-2014, 11:20 AM   #507
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Yeah it is but think of how happy u will be when it arrives. Haha when we did the first gb, I had my bumper in 5 weeks and that felt like awhile but I had so much anticipation built up that it was fuckin awesome once I got it. Also 12 weeks is long enough to almost forget about, start buying other stuff to fill your "want", and by the time he tells you it's about done and will ship out in a week, it will be like the icing on the cake from the other upgrades
This. I periodically forget about mine all the time until I see one close to it on TW and then get all giddy that I have one being built. The wait time does suck though
Old 03-26-2014, 09:36 PM   #508
pwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to all
Firefighter: Forest Service
Name: Curtis
pwerrec's Tacoma Gallery
How about a rear bumper for a first Gen? I'd be a buyer.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:08 AM   #509
Jeremyks is on a distinguished road
Jeremyks's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of the normal bumper with headlight hoops?
Old 05-09-2014, 11:52 AM   #510
Ricks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRicks2013 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MWSS 171, 374,
Name: Rick
Ricks2013's Tacoma Gallery
I finally pulled the trigger on a hybrid with light bar built in. Oh man I cant wait!!!
Old 05-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #513
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
I think the hoops look even better from the side. Beefy.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:33 AM   #514
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine!
Old 06-10-2014, 01:35 PM   #517
423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold423 TACO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Aircraft Mx
Name: Daniel
423 TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think Billy gets on here anymore
Old 06-11-2014, 01:53 AM   #518
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
He is too busy to be on here
Old 06-11-2014, 05:17 AM   #519
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubi1414 View Post
Any group buys coming up Billy?
I called him once and he said he doesn't really get on since he spends most of his time just building bumpers. So you'll have to visit the website and leave a message for him to call you.
Old 06-11-2014, 05:19 AM   #520
Tacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant futureTacomagirl64 has a brilliant future

Name: Sarah
Tacomagirl64's Tacoma Gallery
I have spoken with Billy through his Facebook page. He responds quickly and gives you all the information you ask for. Looking forward to getting a bumper from him!