Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

BruteForceFab front bumper GB

Old 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #42
Red - I put dbags in their place
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
are your hands sticky??
Not all the time
Old 08-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #44
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Are u able to get pic of hybrid from the side? How much would hybrid, filler plates, and center hoop with supports weigh!
Old 08-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #45
"Toyota Mafia" MORE BALLS THAN BRAINS
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billy
ironman44bear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
How can I get my hands on that sticker
Pm me your addy again and I'll send ya some

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
Are u able to get pic of hybrid from the side? How much would hybrid, filler plates, and center hoop with supports weigh!
Prolly 95lbs give or take a few..Here is a side pic from the prototype when I built it
Old 08-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #46
prosthetichead is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
prosthetichead's Tacoma Gallery
how do the plate bumpers sit with a stock trd o.r suspension? Iv been wanting to get one of these bumpers for a while, don't think i can pass this gb up
Old 08-01-2012, 10:51 PM   #47
ironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shedironman44bear is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by prosthetichead View Post
how do the plate bumpers sit with a stock trd o.r suspension? Iv been wanting to get one of these bumpers for a while, don't think i can pass this gb up
I ran my plate bumper on bone stock suspension for almost a year. here is a pic on the stock stuff

Old 08-02-2012, 07:48 AM   #48
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
Pm me your addy again and I'll send ya some

Prolly 95lbs give or take a few..Here is a side pic from the prototype when I built it
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman44bear View Post
I ran my plate bumper on bone stock suspension for almost a year. here is a pic on the stock stuff

It looks like the center hoop and supports for it on the plate bumper on your truck stick out quite a bit. Is it possible to get them where they are almost vertical and closer to the truck like on this hybrid bumper you posted up? If so what do I call that when I order this.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:30 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhaas3 View Post
It looks like the center hoop and supports for it on the plate bumper on your truck stick out quite a bit. Is it possible to get them where they are almost vertical and closer to the truck like on this hybrid bumper you posted up? If so what do I call that when I order this.
all the ones i do now are not out that far..they are more like the hybrid
Old 08-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #51
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Money sent. Front plate bumper with recessed fog lights and front hoop with supports. Would like the hoop to be more vertical like the hybrid. What is the deadline if i want a cutout in the front in place of the TRD?
Old 08-02-2012, 02:10 PM   #53
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like a custom cutout?? What r u thinkin?

Have no idea honestly, I wish you could still do the TRD. I am not too creative with that stuff so I guess will just be solid, no cutout

Have you guys done any custom cutouts?
Old 08-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #54

Quote:
Money sent. Front plate bumper with recessed fog lights and front hoop with supports. Would like the hoop to be more vertical like the hybrid. What is the deadline if i want a cutout in the front in place of the TRD?
Got the paypal and thanks again and gotcha on the hoop

Quote:
Have no idea honestly, I wish you could still do the TRD. I am not too creative with that stuff so I guess will just be solid, no cutout

Have you guys done any custom cutouts?
Not really..I wish i could still do the TRD If you think of anything I can try to make it happen
Old 08-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #55
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
What size is the cutout for the recessed fogs? What lights do you recommend to be installed in that slot?
Old 08-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #56

Quote:
What size is the cutout for the recessed fogs? What lights do you recommend to be installed in that slot?
You can use the factory fogs in there or most 4'' round lights will fit
Old 08-03-2012, 10:58 AM   #57
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Factory fogs fit.....terrific, u will be hearing from me soon
Old 08-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
Factory fogs fit.....terrific, u will be hearing from me soon
Yep..

Quote:
Hopefully within a month
LMAO..
Old 08-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #60
daweldon is on a distinguished road