Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Stealth Custom Series Stealth 6 group buy

Old 08-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #24
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Thanks Alex! Isn't time to upgrade your wheels?
lol don't worry when the time comes, you'll be getting a call.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:47 AM   #25
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
I assume shipping is not included in the cost?
Old 08-10-2012, 06:25 AM   #26
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paidfor View Post
I assume shipping is not included in the cost?
Shipping is included to the lower 48 (as in free). Lower left hand corner of the add on the first page (smaller print below price)
Old 08-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #27
paidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the roughpaidfor is a jewel in the rough

Army: Airborne
paidfor's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
Shipping is included to the lower 48 (as in free). Lower left hand corner of the add on the first page (smaller print below price)
Now that is a good deal!! I will have to consider these. I will have to decide on which ones to get. I guess I have to the 22nd. though.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #28
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paidfor View Post
Now that is a good deal!! I will have to consider these. I will have to decide on which ones to get. I guess I have to the 22nd. though.
You do have some time to think about it, but don't take too long.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #29
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested but i do have some questions. Where in the bay area are you located? I have 17X9's right now with a 4.5" backspacing how do these match up to the that off set. I dont want to get wheels that put me back to a stock style width.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #30
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
I am interested but i do have some questions. Where in the bay area are you located? I have 17X9's right now with a 4.5" backspacing how do these match up to the that off set. I dont want to get wheels that put me back to a stock style width.
The Stealth 6 will sit roughly 1/4" in compared to your current wheel. You probably won't even notice any difference to be honest. They definitely won't be tucked in like the stock wheels. PM coming your way.
Old 08-12-2012, 11:02 AM   #31
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I'm not sure what you're referring to or asking for.
Sorry, do you have pics of the matte black?
Old 08-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #32
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Sorry, do you have pics of the matte black?
I do not have pics of the Stealth 6 in matte black yet, but for reference the finish is exactly like our F-5 model. The center cap will be color matched as well.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:18 AM   #33
bigskygeo is on a distinguished road
Name: T-Bone
bigskygeo's Tacoma Gallery
Would it be possible to pick up a 5th rim for a matching spare? if so, what would the additional cost would be?
Old 08-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #34
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskygeo View Post
Would it be possible to pick up a 5th rim for a matching spare? if so, what would the additional cost would be?
Yes, I've sold sets of 5 and even 6 to customers that request/need it. For this GB it will be $825 shipped.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:26 PM   #35
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Vin what are the implications on these applied to an 04 Sequoia as far as load rating and offset/backspacing.? Ours currently have these factory 17s which I wanna steal for my T100:

Old 08-13-2012, 06:09 PM   #36
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Hey Vin what are the implications on these applied to an 04 Sequoia as far as load rating and offset/backspacing.? Ours currently have these factory 17s which I wanna steal for my T100:
Hi Aaron, the Stealth 6 will fit the Sequoia just fine. You will not have any clearance issues with 31" tires. The max load rating is 2100lbs so it's more than adequate for the Sequoia. The backspacing is in-line to most other aftermarket wheels that are 17x9. The plus size is that at only 8.5" wide, you'll have a wider range of tire choices to choose from.
Old 08-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #37
Stealth Custom Series™

One week left guys/gals. Towards the end of next week, they will start shipping out. This deal is only available during this GB and I will not honor it after it ends.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #38
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered a set! wooo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWzH_D8SQwI im ganna do this when i get them. wooo!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:21 PM   #39
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
just ordered a set! wooo!

im ganna do this when i get them. wooo!
Lol, thanks Evan. I just added you to the list.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:05 AM   #40
Stealth Custom Series™

Shipping update

I just received word yesterday from my freight forwarder that my container was randomly selected by customs to be examine once it reaches the port. This will delay shipping about 3-4 days. Sorry for the inconvenience.