Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Stealth Custom Series Stealth 6 group buy

Old 08-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #41
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
SICK RIMS! Great job VIN!
Old 08-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #42
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Would LOVE to rock an SCS wheel
Old 08-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #44
bigskygeo is on a distinguished road
Name: T-Bone
bigskygeo's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the Pics Vin. The Bronze Looks really good but I think the gloss balck would look better with my black bumpers. I just ordered a set of 5!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #46
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskygeo View Post
Thanks for the Pics Vin. The Bronze Looks really good but I think the gloss balck would look better with my black bumpers. I just ordered a set of 5!
Thanks Tim! I will ad you to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
This anticipation for these rims is killllling me!

2 days left before this offer ends.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #47
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Those rims look even better in person, trust me!
Old 08-21-2012, 08:22 AM   #48
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Those rims look even better in person, trust me!
+2

The photographs do not do them justice
Old 08-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #49
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Suprised no one is getting bronze yet! That color looks so sick. If i wasnt mag gray i would be going with bronze. Cant wait fo these wheels!
Old 08-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #50
upupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shedupupdowndown is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dusty
upupdowndown's Tacoma Gallery
So pumped for these wheels! Got my lugs/locks and tires are ready to be mounted
Old 08-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #52
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered! excited to get these. now i have to sell my KMC addicts
Old 08-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #53
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
these things are fly.

dont pass em up.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #54
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had the money for these right now. I can't wait to see what these look like on some rigs!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #56
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Any shipping updates?
Old 08-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #57
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
that suckssssss

btw i cant wait to buy the other style from you.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #58
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Any shipping updates?
The examination just completed today so it could be another day or 2 before custom clears the container. I will update you guys once I find out more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
that suckssssss

btw i cant wait to buy the other style from you.
I hope all goes well and we can do it soon.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:00 AM   #59
Stealth Custom Series™

Thank you to everyone for the orders. As soon as the wheels are in my possession, they will start shipping out. I will keep you guys posted.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:17 AM   #60
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels look so good man. Maybe a stupid question, but how much wider are the f6's than stock? I love the way the trucks look with spacers, but Id rather just have a wider tire.

Thanks