Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Stealth Custom Series Stealth 6 group buy

Old 08-08-2012, 01:18 AM   #1
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Stealth Custom Series Stealth 6 group buy

Group Buy is officially over. Thanks!

Shipping update
8-17-12
I just received word yesterday from my freight forwarder that my container was randomly selected by customs to be examine once it reaches the port. This will delay shipping about 3-4 days. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am pleased to announce the official group buy for our Stealth 6 model. This will be a one time only introductory offer found only on Tacomaworld.

The shipment is on its way here as I type this. I am estimating that I should have everything ready to ship by the 22nd-23rd of August if there are no delays. However, some delays are out of my control so please understand that my estimate might be 1-2 days off. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to answer them as best I can. PM me for payment detail or send paypal payment to sales@scs-performance.com and note all your info.

Note: Only matte bronze is pictured, but all finishes are available to order.

1. Tonkatoytaco - (4) Matte Jet Black
2. upupdowndown - (4) Matte Jet Black
3. gm1ll - (4) Matte Gunmetal(HOLD)
4. scounts - (4) Matte Jet Black
5. evanmb31 - (4) Gloss Jet Black
6. jandrews - (5) Matte Gunmetal
7. bigskygeo - (5) Gloss Jet Black
8. nimrod712 - (5) Matte Jet Black
9. Scotty3 - (4) Matte Jet Black
10. Bsorensen - (4) Matte Jet Black
11. Hairy Taco - (4) Matte Bronze
12. doc1911 - (4) Matte Jet Black
Old 08-08-2012, 01:26 AM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo! Might be in the same boat as the above, but we'll see. Kinda bummed the gb doesn't apply to AK though...we're not canadian okay!? I'm the same as you I promise!
Old 08-08-2012, 01:34 AM   #4
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Nice! No money though
You got 2wks to save up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Woohoo! Might be in the same boat as the above, but we'll see. Kinda bummed the gb doesn't apply to AK though...we're not canadian okay!? I'm the same as you I promise!
Shoot me a PM with a ship-to address and I can quote the additional charges. You might be surprise what I can offer.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
You've got a pm!
Old 08-08-2012, 02:44 AM   #6
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
wow, I got impatient and ordered new wheels literally 2 hours before this post

Oh well, too late now.

@Ben, I know you hav a shipping connect... I could always buy them and ship them to you from cali using ur connect if SCS cant get good shipping prices. PM me if it doesnt work out
Old 08-08-2012, 04:17 AM   #7
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-08-2012, 06:45 AM   #9
nimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura aboutnimrod712 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
nimrod712's Tacoma Gallery
Any pics of the matte vs. gloss black wheels? I will definitely be ordering a set of 5, just need to decide on that part...
Old 08-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #10
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Whoo Hoo!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #11
deeznutz will become famous soon enough
deeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Argh!!! Been waiting for this and I just noticed these are 17's! I recently bought 16's tires so I don't want to take a loss by selling them. Damnit.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #12
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
Argh!!! Been waiting for this and I just noticed these are 17's! I recently bought 16's tires so I don't want to take a loss by selling them. Damnit.
You can always get a set of the other rims Vin sells.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:25 AM   #13
deeznutz will become famous soon enough
deeznutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
You can always get a set of the other rims Vin sells.
Yeah, I talked to him about the 5's that he was selling but I like the design of the 6 better. Decisions decisions......
Old 08-08-2012, 11:59 AM   #14
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
Money Sent! I have been waiting for this moment for a loooonnnngggg time!
Thank you again Louie! You've been a big supporter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrod712 View Post
Any pics of the matte vs. gloss black wheels? I will definitely be ordering a set of 5, just need to decide on that part...
For the Stealth 6, I only have pics of bronze for now. For color comparison, click on my sig and take a look at the F-5 finishes for reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
Yeah, I talked to him about the 5's that he was selling but I like the design of the 6 better. Decisions decisions......
Lol, just let me know know when you're ready.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:01 PM   #15
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpity Bump!
Old 08-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #16
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have any pictures of the f6 with tires?
Old 08-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #17
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
Do you have any pictures of the f6 with tires?
Not yet, but once they start shipping out, pictures will start popping up.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #18
lavarider is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
lavarider's Tacoma Gallery
now that the 6 are here can I get a good deal on the 5 I just missed the last gb for the 5 . have the sticker you sent! thank you by the way! but I dont want to send pics with stockys the pics would look sooooo much better with a new set of 5s let me know aloha
Old 08-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #19
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavarider View Post
now that the 6 are here can I get a good deal on the 5 I just missed the last gb for the 5 . have the sticker you sent! thank you by the way! but I dont want to send pics with stockys the pics would look sooooo much better with a new set of 5s let me know aloha
PM sent.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #20
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
nice!!