Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Soft topper group buy?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2012, 03:06 AM   #222
Afraz is on a distinguished road
Afraz's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to get this.. but mine is an 03 and i am in toronto.. so.. someone p.m me with the details please and tahnk you
Old 11-14-2012, 11:18 AM   #223
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afraz View Post
I'd love to get this.. but mine is an 03 and i am in toronto.. so.. someone p.m me with the details please and tahnk you
It is only available on the first Gen. 6ft bed. $509 with the group buy. Shipping to Canada is additional, unless it stays on the US side of the fence and you come to get it.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #224
1stTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Rich
1stTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stTacoma View Post
I'm in.
I'm out.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #225
xpocad has a spectacular aura aboutxpocad has a spectacular aura about

Name: Bryan
xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Im in if the price is right.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #226
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in pending price..

Considering that yesterday while pulling off my piece of shit aluminum shell, it fell and put a nice 2 foot gouge in my rear quarter panel.

Any timeframe?
Old 01-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #227

xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
The last price was $350. I would be in if they would do the same price
Old 01-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #228
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpocad View Post
The last price was $350. I would be in if they would do the same price
I have NEVER offered the Softopper or even the Bestop for that low of a price. I am wondering if you might have your threads crossed up maybe? Just wanty to make sure before this takes off and goes crazy.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #229

xpocad's Tacoma Gallery
Im sorry about the mix up. I must have your group buy mixed with someone elses. Ill get proper info
Old 01-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #230
conquistador has a spectacular aura aboutconquistador has a spectacular aura aboutconquistador has a spectacular aura about

conquistador's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really wanting a soft topper for my 1st gen 4runner. Not interested in a best top. What type of pricing am I looking at Scott?
Old 01-19-2013, 09:05 AM   #231
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
ive been looking at getting one for awhile, i have an 06 4dr short bed... let me know if that will be part of the group buy and price?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:29 AM   #232
manofsteel is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
manofsteel's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested
Old 01-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #233
Sir Lurker is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Sir Lurker's Tacoma Gallery
Also interested

This would be my first mod!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #234

NEW THREAD STARTED ... Softopper Round 2
Old 09-13-2013, 07:06 PM   #235
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET IN ON THIS GB JOIN THIS THREAD AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST.

509$ SHIPPED.

well then we shall wait... By next monday this shit will be going in, i hate waiting long periods of time. I will update the list.

the price will be 509$ SHIPPED

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post7425428

Products Discussed in this Thread