Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Soft topper group buy?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #21
Zoltan18c is on a distinguished road
Army: Barrel Chested Freedom Fighter
Zoltan18c's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine for my 2012 OR about a month ago, and love it! I paid about $640 total, because I asked the guy if they had any retailers in Colorado Springs (they're in Boulder). I said I would rather drive up and get it than spend the $40 for shipping, so he sent it to me for free. Got here the next day! Great company and great product!
Old 08-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #22
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I may be in depends when .
Old 08-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #24
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Interested depending on price.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:51 PM   #25
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry folks but I'm out. I just bought a used Bestop. Good luck.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:58 PM   #26
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I have a softtopper and I love it. I put dirt bikes, quads, and other random shit in my bed all the time so I just fold it forward in a matter of seconds. Then when I'm done it can be set back up in less than a minute.

I like the softtopper over the bestop because I don't like the idea of side windows. Only having the rear window keeps it darker and private so I don't worry as much about someone walking past and wanting what's in the bed.

Either way can't go wrong. Bed stays dry and provides much more storage area.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #28
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in a Softopper group buy.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #29
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Bestop on Amazon for $565...

http://www.amazon.com/Bestop%C2%AE-7...eywords=bestop
Old 08-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #30
Chadillac is on a distinguished road
Chadillac's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in a Bestop. I want the side windows.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:30 PM   #31
wolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwolfdog2314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
wolfdog2314's Tacoma Gallery
Interested.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:35 PM   #32
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Well I do need one, so I will be getting one, but Im not in a huge rush. I think we should really look for the est deal for everyone, and for me it would have to ship to canada easy. Anyone with suggestions throw them at us
Old 08-16-2012, 10:55 PM   #34
From808 is on a distinguished road

From808's Tacoma Gallery
id be interested in a bestop.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #35
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
can someone explaign the differance between the 2?
Old 08-20-2012, 07:15 PM   #37
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in softtopper
Old 08-20-2012, 07:27 PM   #38
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
can someone explaign the differance between the 2?
i think about the only big difference is, best top has side windows that zip out like jeep windows. and soft top does not have windows and the side just roll up in stead of zipping out. i think both over et screens for the windows so you can take windows out and put a screen in for pets.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #39
PA.TacomaTRD. is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
PA.TacomaTRD.'s Tacoma Gallery
INTERESTED...
Old 08-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #40
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in Bestop for the longbed

Products Discussed in this Thread