Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Soft topper group buy?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2012, 05:34 PM   #2
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Possibly since I don't have money for a shell. It's more versatile.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Grundletaint's Tacoma Gallery
I already have one but am here to vouch for how awesome it is
Old 08-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
jtnyc is on a distinguished road
jtnyc's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested
Old 08-13-2012, 06:45 AM   #7
apdale is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
apdale's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested in softopper or best top, haven't made up my mind yet....would also depend on how good the price was.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:49 AM   #8
chefalank is on a distinguished road
chefalank's Tacoma Gallery
I am totally in. Was going to order one today. Let me know what you find out on a price break. Thanks.
One question. The soft topper can be accessed from the truck cab when up, correct?
Old 08-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #9
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
would possibly be in for a best top. been wanting/need one any ways.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:10 AM   #10
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
would possibly be in for a best top. been wanting/need one any ways.
I wasn't aware of the difference but whatever works I in. Does anyone want to take lead on the GB?
Old 08-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #11
Grundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrundletaint is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefalank View Post
I am totally in. Was going to order one today. Let me know what you find out on a price break. Thanks.
One question. The soft topper can be accessed from the truck cab when up, correct?
The softopper is the only option with a moveable front window. You can either remove it, roll it up, or have them cut a "doggie window" in the middle of it that can be rolled up or removed. Bestop front window is fixed in place.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:21 AM   #12
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Which one is more sturdier?
Old 08-13-2012, 09:06 AM   #13
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Depending on price I might be up for one
Old 08-13-2012, 09:14 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Which one is more sturdier?
Probably pretty equal. I've had the softopper upwards of 90 mph (fully closed) and at highway speeds with all the sides rolled up and had no issues or concerns. Bestop looks like it may create more drag of the windows are removed but I assume it's just as sturdy as the softopper.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:38 PM   #15
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what my buddy Scott a Truck Add Ons said about a group buy for the Bestop...

If you can round up a group of 5 or more, I will drop $20 off. 10 people drops it by $30. Volume may wipe out stock at Bestop, and could mean a backorder.
scott@truckaddons.com
Mon-Fri 1-9pm EST

1098 East New Circle Rd.
Lexington, KY

The price from them is already the best I found at $604 (for my long bed) and I believe free shipping. So we would be looking at $584 or $574...

Any thoughts?
Old 08-13-2012, 08:05 PM   #17
85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about85yote09taco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
85yote09taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
I may be interested, what is the full price on a Bestop?
sorry just read the rest of your post
Old 08-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #19
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
If I were you guys I would ask around and see what kind of prices you can get. I may be interested.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #20
Kailey Jo will become famous soon enoughKailey Jo will become famous soon enough

Name: Liam
Kailey Jo's Tacoma Gallery
Interested.

Products Discussed in this Thread