Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy-Pelfreybilt Skidplates

Old 08-13-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy-Pelfreybilt Skidplates

Group buy will go from 8/14/12 to 9/14/12.

All Skidplates are $20.00 off of regular price
The pricing for this buy is as follows:

Front/IFS Skid= $ 255.00
Trans/Mid Skid= $ 190.00
Transfer-Exhaust/Rear Skid $ 275.00

Shipping will be thru Fastenal and shipped to the closest Fastenal to you.
Pricing is per time zone
Pacific= $45.00
Mountain= $70.00
Central= $95.00
Eastern= $120.00

Add an additional skid for $20.00 per skid to shipping cost.

All skids are made from 3/16" HRPO Steel-CNC Cut, Formed and Welded

3rd Skid Exhaust cutout is optional, 3rd Skid requires drilling 2 holes into frame.

IFS Skid and 3rd skid are stand alone, the mid-skid requires and IFS skid to be mated to.

IFS skids will not have Pelfreybilt logo as shown in pictures

All skids are shipped bare, no finish. Any necessary mounting hardware will be included with shipment

California residents add 7.75% for tax.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
Race Fire/Med Rescue
res4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to allres4cue is a name known to all

Firefighter:
Name: John
res4cue's Tacoma Gallery
I feel confident "plowing" through the center hump on the race course knowing I have armor protecting my under body. Thanks Tyler!

Can't wait for the rest!
Old 08-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Definetely put these skids to work this past weekend crawling with nfs257 somewhere in ocotillo at night that we should've never been. Fun times though. Bumpity bump for my man Tyler.
Old 08-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #4
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
This is a great deal for quality craftsmanship! ! Cant wait to get my differential skid to complete the set! His IFS fits perfectly with my LCA skids as well. Bump for you Tyler!
Old 08-13-2012, 04:46 PM   #7
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
Definetely put these skids to work this past weekend crawling with nfs257 somewhere in ocotillo at night that we should've never been. Fun times though. Bumpity bump for my man Tyler.
Who says we shouldve never been there but our commonsense after the fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
This is over hell of a deal! I've got the front IFS and love it. These skids bolt up easy and add tons of protection. Highly recommended
Old 08-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #8
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for Tyler!
Old 08-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #9
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nobody needs skidplates huh?
Old 08-20-2012, 08:13 AM   #11
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

1. Lavadog-IFS SKid
Old 08-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #13
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on this, pending selling my just-acquired other-brand skid.
How late can I jump in on this?

Also, where in SD are you? I would pick up, assuming you're not hugging the border.

These are without the logo, correct? <--(I'm big on no logos)

Any tax break for cash?
Old 08-21-2012, 11:33 AM   #14
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post

Also, where in SD are you? I would pick up, assuming you're not hugging the border.

Any tax break for cash?
He's in Poway. Bump for Tyler, these skids are incredible! People need to jump on this deal
Old 08-21-2012, 12:52 PM   #15
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post

Any tax break for cash?

You have some time still, going on for a month. No logo and nowhere near the border. Sorry about the tax, gotta pay the man.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:28 PM   #16
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
Deal on buying all 3?
Old 08-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #17
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

The more you buy the more you save. They are 20 bucks off so buy all 3 and save 60 bucks
Old 08-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #18
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
good thing one of us can math
Old 08-21-2012, 02:31 PM   #19
Pelfreybilt Off-Road

Yup, I'm all learned up.

You know you want some skids though. Need me ask the misses for ya?
Old 08-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #20
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Yup, I'm all learned up.

You know you want some skids though. Need me ask the misses for ya?

wow, that just happened.....