Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05-11 TOYOTA TACOMA AFTERMARKET GPS NAVIGATION W/ XM RADIO BLOW OUT PRICING.

Old 11-17-2012, 03:48 PM   #41
KeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant future

Name: Keith
KeithB's Tacoma Gallery
All installed today . Hardest part was running the mircrophone, gps antenna, sat radio antenna wires. I did have to splice in the 3 wires on the sat radio interface to get power to the module. At first, did not have video on the dvd but after grounding the pink wire, all is good. Everything seems to work but I still need to go through some menus to figure out some settings. Cant' get voice directions on the navi. Sound is on and I get a chime sound when it wants to tell me something but no voice. The speaker icon on the screen has a red line through it and I haven't figured out how to activate it yet. Other than that, it's all good. DVD, bluetooth, ipod, navi, sat and FM radio. I will post some more detail on the install when I get a chance.

Keith
Old 11-20-2012, 12:21 PM   #42
ottonavigps is on a distinguished road
ottonavigps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithB View Post
All installed today . Hardest part was running the mircrophone, gps antenna, sat radio antenna wires. I did have to splice in the 3 wires on the sat radio interface to get power to the module. At first, did not have video on the dvd but after grounding the pink wire, all is good. Everything seems to work but I still need to go through some menus to figure out some settings. Cant' get voice directions on the navi. Sound is on and I get a chime sound when it wants to tell me something but no voice. The speaker icon on the screen has a red line through it and I haven't figured out how to activate it yet. Other than that, it's all good. DVD, bluetooth, ipod, navi, sat and FM radio. I will post some more detail on the install when I get a chance.

Keith
if you could post a short video maybe recorded on your phone? of probelms your having...our techs could better assist you. Thanks again Keith for your feedback...many times our customers get excited and forget to ever return a phone call even to say ALL IS GOOD!!
Old 12-15-2012, 04:47 PM   #43
Jamie Pelley 123 is on a distinguished road
Jamie Pelley 123's Tacoma Gallery
Volume issues

Just got my Otto navi system installed and I am having issues with the volume. You can't adjust it, it's other muted or on max volume. Was wondering if this is a simple fix or do I have to send it back.
Old 12-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Pelley 123 View Post
Just got my Otto navi system installed and I am having issues with the volume. You can't adjust it, it's other muted or on max volume. Was wondering if this is a simple fix or do I have to send it back.
It may be an issue with your internal-external amp settings.
Go to DVD mode and press down the right knob.
You will see a menu pop up at the lower screen [green writing ]
Go to where it says internal -external and see if that fixes the issue.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #46
Jamie Pelley 123 is on a distinguished road
Jamie Pelley 123's Tacoma Gallery
Volume issues

Thanks got it working now!
Old 01-04-2013, 02:47 AM   #47
Tacoma Justin is on a distinguished road
Tacoma Justin's Tacoma Gallery
do these allow for video in motion? watch dvd's while in gear?
Old 01-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma Justin View Post
do these allow for video in motion? watch dvd's while in gear?
BOTH DVD and Navigation can be operated by driver while vehicle is in motion!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #49
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-07-2013, 11:41 AM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood22 View Post
are your currently waiting for the item?
Old 01-09-2013, 11:56 AM   #51
60% of the time it works every time
Hollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHollywood22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hollywood22's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in your product, however, I'm not waiting. I need a couple of things (wheels/tires) before I start looking at a head unit. I think your product would be a nice fit for me when the time comes.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:16 PM   #52
mikesmith is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mikesmith's Tacoma Gallery
Is there going to be a G3 coming out? Looking to buy one, but do not want to make a purchase and a few weeks later a newer one comes out
Old 01-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #53
roden011 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
roden011's Tacoma Gallery
Dan. I just bought an '07 Taco and am looking to install a nav system. Your website lists the OttoNavi as out of stock. Any idea when you might have some more in stock?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:07 PM   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADTACOMA View Post
I think I am also ready to pull trigger but waiting for the 3.. Thoughts?
Right now the G2 is the most stable/reliable platform for Tacoma models. The recent addition of satellite radio is also another plus~!!

These units are very self progrmable...
Old 01-18-2013, 03:54 PM   #55
mikesmith is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
mikesmith's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonavigps View Post
Right now the G2 is the most stable/reliable platform for Tacoma models. The recent addition of satellite radio is also another plus~!!

These units are very self progrmable...
Roger that, do you have any in stock? Also, do you give any kind of military discount?

Thank you sir!
Old 01-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #56
TexxasTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
TexxasTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea on when you are going to get more of these in stock? I can't wait to get one of these in my truck!
Old 01-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #57
I apologize as it has taken quite some time to restock our inventory. However, item should be in stock 2-3 weeks.

Please EMAIL ME or PM me or contact info so that I can add you to our waiting list.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:11 AM   #58
EMAIL DANIEL@OTTONAVI.COM OR DANIELALFAOTTO@GMAIL.COM
Old 02-02-2013, 06:31 AM   #59
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 04-07-2013, 07:34 AM   #60
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Does this unit allow you to use voice commands? Also, can I control the music player on my android using the unit?