Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05-11 TOYOTA TACOMA AFTERMARKET GPS NAVIGATION W/ XM RADIO BLOW OUT PRICING.

Old 04-07-2013, 06:34 AM   #61
Yaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shedYaozer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yaozer's Tacoma Gallery
Does this unit allow you to use voice commands? Also, can I control the music player on my android using the unit?
Old 04-08-2013, 09:57 AM   #62
ottonavigps is on a distinguished road
ottonavigps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaozer View Post
Does this unit allow you to use voice commands? Also, can I control the music player on my android using the unit?
Unit does NOT allow voice commands...

You can control music from phone on the unit itself when it is connected via BT. Unit has A2DP BT to allow you to stream music wireless...
Old 04-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #63
KeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant future

Name: Keith
KeithB's Tacoma Gallery
I have been having trouble with my sat radio and ipod. Finally tracked it down to this fuse box. Does this box serve any other function than a fuse holder? It contains a glass cylinder type fuse and maybe a resistor but the fuse seems to have intermittent connection. When I lose sat and ipod, if I fiddle with the fuse, I can usually get those functions to work again. I'd like to replace it with a blade type fuse by simply cutting it out and replace with blade type fuse holder but don't want to mess up any other functions.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #64
you can cut it off and add your own if you would like. what you point to is just a fuse box holder.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:55 AM   #68
Radio is in stock and we are currently offering a $35 discount on ALL TACOMA RADIO....

satellite ready radio, standard AM/FM radio, JBL, or Non JBL models will be all be discounted by $35
Old 06-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #69
al103178 is on a distinguished road
al103178's Tacoma Gallery
How about for 2013
Old 06-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #70
please upload a picture of your current factory radio and we will be able to tell you if it would or would not
Old 06-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #71
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Op ?...thqt free back up camera does that come with the wires?
Old 06-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #72
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately I'm stuck running a single DIN radio with my current setup, but I'm hoping you can satisfy my curiosity:

what's the voltage ratings on the preamp outputs?
Does the unit have high and low pass crossovers? Are they fixed frequency, or what are the adjustment levels?
Does the unit have adjustable sub control?
Old 07-30-2013, 05:47 PM   #73
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
email sent, waiting reply
Old 08-06-2013, 03:50 PM   #74
taco153 is on a distinguished road
taco153's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know's where do we get an update for the map? I bought mine in the beginning of 2012 and it's been saying that my maps are old and need to be updated. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2013, 11:21 AM   #75
for updates you can contact us at (323) 881-0550. If you are out of the one year warranty you will need to purchase map updates...I think they start at around $20
Old 08-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #76
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
email sent, waiting reply
replied to your PM....sorry we have been away from forums. we were recently working direct with amazon as our product line as been approved and passed amazon vendors quality control...now units can be purchased direct from ottonavi or amazon...

ottonavi will price match any price on our radio and include a free back up camera.

back up cameras come with all wires...hooks up to the radio via RCA cables..
Old 08-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #77
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
any answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
Unfortunately I'm stuck running a single DIN radio with my current setup, but I'm hoping you can satisfy my curiosity:

what's the voltage ratings on the preamp outputs?
Does the unit have high and low pass crossovers? Are they fixed frequency, or what are the adjustment levels?
Does the unit have adjustable sub control?
Old 08-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #78
3.5V preamp outputs
Yes it has high and low crossovers
They are fixed
No adjustable sub contro
Old 10-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #80
Vantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Vantage's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought a Ottonavi unit.

Very slick unit, the only downside so far that I am trying to figure out is how to stream music. I hate the extra clutter of wires that is involved with plugging my iPhone in to get the music off.

Ottonavi please reply if there is a way to stream music via bluetooth.