Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05-11 TOYOTA TACOMA AFTERMARKET GPS NAVIGATION W/ XM RADIO BLOW OUT PRICING.

Old 11-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #81
ottonavigps is on a distinguished road
ottonavigps's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantage View Post
I just bought a Ottonavi unit.

Very slick unit, the only downside so far that I am trying to figure out is how to stream music. I hate the extra clutter of wires that is involved with plugging my iPhone in to get the music off.

Ottonavi please reply if there is a way to stream music via bluetooth.
A2DP bluetooth should work as soon as phone is connected to radio. What phone are you currently using?
Old 11-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #82
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
subd this is def a future mod and i cant wait til i have the money for it
Old 11-15-2013, 05:12 PM   #83
surfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfrat is one of the sharper tools in the shed
surfrat's Tacoma Gallery
sweet.. almost considering sellg my AVIC-Z110 for this
Old 11-16-2013, 09:59 AM   #84
Vantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shedVantage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Vantage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonavigps View Post
A2DP bluetooth should work as soon as phone is connected to radio. What phone are you currently using?
Currently using an iPhone 4S.

The other problem I am now having is the GPS freezes the radio after running for 2-3 minutes. I have to turn the entire radio off then back on to listen to my music again.
Old 11-16-2013, 12:13 PM   #85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantage View Post
Currently using an iPhone 4S.

The other problem I am now having is the GPS freezes the radio after running for 2-3 minutes. I have to turn the entire radio off then back on to listen to my music again.
It could be a corrupted file on the SD card. Our tech department will be open Monday at 9...If problem continues try reset your phone
Old 11-21-2013, 06:58 AM   #86
FgReed is on a distinguished road
FgReed's Tacoma Gallery
Hi,
Thinking seriously about getting one of these setups. I have a 2009 with blu-logic and sirius currently
1 - can I use my blu-logic mic with this new system?
2 - will my steering wheel controls still work without having to add an additional module?
3 - will my current scc1 sirius tuner plug directly into the sat. module provided with the radio?
4 - can the factory sat. antenna be used as the gps antenna as well?
5 - are map updates free and how often are they provided?
6 - blu logic would no longer be required?
7 - does the sat. module include the new i-phone adapter (mini)?
8 - I don't need backup camera as i already have stock one in mirror. Is it easy to splice in to new unit?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #87
1 - can I use my blu-logic mic with this new system?

2 - will my steering wheel controls still work without having to add an additional module?
Yes steering wheel controls will work

3 - will my current scc1 sirius tuner plug directly into the sat. module provided with the radio?
We currently do not have any Satellite/XM ready Tacoma units. Will need to check inventory.

4 - can the factory sat. antenna be used as the gps antenna as well?
With our SIRUS/XM unit everything is included, but as of now we are out of stock.

5 - are map updates free and how often are they provided?
Maps are provided on an SD Card, we send map file to you and you save map onto the SD card.

6 - blu logic would no longer be required?
need to check with our tecs but unit has built in microphone, so I would assume blue logic would not work? Let me double check

7 - does the sat. module include the new i-phone adapter (mini)?
iPhone 5 will not work

8 - I don't need backup camera as i already have stock one in mirror. Is it easy to splice in to new unit?
camera would need to have RCA plugs.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:43 AM   #88
FgReed is on a distinguished road
FgReed's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks,
Let me know when you get more of them in.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #89
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
Before you guys order you may want to look at other members experiences

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...ow-better.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...r-service.html
Old 12-02-2013, 11:23 AM   #90
We offer full one year warranty on our products which includes full tech-support. All products are designed in the USA.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #91
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ottona...nternet-979414
Old 05-19-2014, 05:02 PM   #92
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^Ottonavi customer support has been quite good in my experience. Call the number on their web site during business hours and someone always picks up the phone. My touchscreen malfunctioned after about 7 months (intermittently failed to detect finger input), and Daniel exchanged the unit without hassle.