ottonavigps's Tacoma Gallery
REVERSE BACK UP MIRROR FOR SALE...GROUP BUY ENCOURAGED AND REWARDED

BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE CAR KIT MIRROR

$69.99 + FREE SHIPPING
(PM for GROUP BUY SPECIALS)

BRAND NEW ITEM IN BOX + USER MANUAL

Car Bluetooth Hands-Free Communicating and Mobile

Bluetooth Stereo Music Player System

Bluetooth Mirror + TTS + Phonebook + Car MP3 + Earpiece + FM + 3.5" TFT monitor + Wireless Camera

Bluetooth 2.0+EDR compatible with all bluetooth enabled mobile phones

Noise suppression and echo cancellation technology, DSP technology

Incoming caller ID display with LCD in English Incoming caller ID read in English. ( TTS: Text To Speech)

Voice dial and last number redial Independent Wireless earpiece to protect personal privacy

Built-in FM transmitter , frequency (88.1~107.9MHz)selection, digital display irror display frequency, RF output stably, more frequency for selection, without interference problem.

Equipped with USB-HOST function, can wireless transmit and play MP3 format music downloaded in you USB-DISK, compatible for more brand USB-DISK

Has SD/MMC-Card Decode function, can transmit and play MP3 format music downloaded in your SD/MMC-Card, support more brand, style SD/MMC-Card

It can play the music from the mobile by Bluetooth Arc mirror, low reflection with chrome plating , nice view, no blind spot, greatly increase the safety

Directly hook on the back mirror, without occupation of space, thoroughly overcome the trouble of dismantle and reequip.

Old 08-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
so im confused, the mirror itself plays music????
Standard Bluetooth interface, which allows it to play music from an enabled device.
It's primary purpose would be for hands-free cell phone use.
Old 08-19-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Oh nice so the camera is wireless too? Is the mirror mount custom to the vehicle? Or is it a universal mount? I'd like something like this for my 2006 Yukon.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
ottonavigps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSeven View Post
Oh nice so the camera is wireless too? Is the mirror mount custom to the vehicle? Or is it a universal mount? I'd like something like this for my 2006 Yukon.
This would fit your 06 Yukon. We also have a GPS navigation for the 06 Yukon. I will PM you the picture.

The camera is wireless too. It has a wireless transmitter. As for the music you can stream it via bluetooth but the sound quality would be low given that it comes from the mirror.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
Grab your helmet, this shits about to get retarded
BlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
BlackSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonavigps View Post
This would fit your 06 Yukon. We also have a GPS navigation for the 06 Yukon. I will PM you the picture.

The camera is wireless too. It has a wireless transmitter. As for the music you can stream it via bluetooth but the sound quality would be low given that it comes from the mirror.
The headunit doesn't for for the older trucks I have an 06, that GPS nav unit only works on the 07+ trucks.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
does the reverse camera pop on when you go in reverse or do you have to hit a button to turn the camera on. I know like the 2009+ (or 2010+) came with the back up camera as an option. For those that don't have that, is there any wiring we'd have to do?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Interested for more info. And an actual price
What would you like to know more about.?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:42 AM   #10
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottonavigps View Post
What would you like to know more about.?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
does the reverse camera pop on when you go in reverse or do you have to hit a button to turn the camera on. I know like the 2009+ (or 2010+) came with the back up camera as an option. For those that don't have that, is there any wiring we'd have to do?
Old 08-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #11
yes...it should turn on automatic
Old 08-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #12
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Would this work with an aftermarket pioneer headunit? Will the call automatically connect to my car speaker when I answer?

Edit: Want unit with rear camera and bluetooth, no nav.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:43 AM   #13
mak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmak90 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mak90's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 08-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #16
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Would this work with an aftermarket pioneer headunit? Will the call automatically connect to my car speaker when I answer?
This mirror is a stand-alone BT receiver only.
It will pair with your phone/iPod and act as a speaker, same as a headset.

If you want your phone to come out your truck speakers, you need a stereo HU that is BT capable.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I can care less about the BT, $70 is damn good for the mirror with the display. What kind of wiring does this have? RCA? wires? harness?
Old 08-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #18
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I can care less about the BT, $70 is damn good for the mirror with the display. What kind of wiring does this have? RCA? wires? harness?
Same question.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #19
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I mean I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty sure I can make it work. But I'd rather know before buying.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #20
Quote:

its a clip on with hot power wire ( red and black)

Quote:
I mean I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty sure I can make it work. But I'd rather know before buying.

so yes its a STRAP ON lol