Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05+ Tacoma Light Racing Upper Control Arm Group Buy

Old 08-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #41
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Add me to the list! Just emailed hs with my PayPal info. Waiting for them to process the order. Btw, anyone in Canada, shipping on these is pretty cheap! Awesome deal.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:11 AM   #42
sexual ninja
barker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarker14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
barker14's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, forgot the list!

1. Leoffensive
2. easyeatlanta
3. 1stacoma
4. hamNswiss on rye
5. Ghostofkrypton
6. love2lift
7. PINS Runner
8. AcadianTaco
9. Daweldon
10. Razorecko
11. williams63
12. tdunc
13. Tonkatoytaco
14. barker14
Old 08-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #43
AcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the roughAcadianTaco is a jewel in the rough
Name: Vince
AcadianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by barker14 View Post
Add me to the list! Just emailed hs with my PayPal info. Waiting for them to process the order. Btw, anyone in Canada, shipping on these is pretty cheap! Awesome deal.
I second that on the shipping cost, can't beat it.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #44
Tuctaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Tuctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got these last week from Head Strong and just ordered Icon Stage 1 with progressive add-a-leaf.
Great customer service and good prices.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #45
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
just contacted HSM and looks like i may be able to pick up from them directly when im ready to purchase.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:23 PM   #47
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Is there a maximum number of people for this GB. I want in but cant do it till probably next week at best. more likely the week after
Old 08-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #48
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
Is there a maximum number of people for this GB. I want in but cant do it till probably next week at best. more likely the week after
Same question here. I probably will not be able to till close to the end on 9/21/12
Old 08-27-2012, 05:44 PM   #49
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Same question here. I probably will not be able to till close to the end on 9/21/12
Nope, we should be limitless until 9/21.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #50
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Can't get in on the deal, but I've seen this UCA/BJ setup on a 1st gen (kmok).

Incredibly solid design. Nice and beefy. Very legit.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #51
TruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant futureTruKnight has a brilliant future

Name: Tru
TruKnight's Tacoma Gallery
awesome timing, im definately in!

edit: just paid also

THE LIST:
1. Leoffensive
2. easyeatlanta
3. 1stacoma - PAID -
4. hamNswiss on rye
5. Ghostofkrypton - PAID -
6. love2lift - PAID -
7. PINS Runner
8. AcadianTaco - PAID -
9. Daweldon - PAID -
10. Razorecko - PAID -
11. williams63 - PAID -
12. tdunc
13. Tonkatoytaco
14. barker14 - PAID -
15. TruKnight
Old 08-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #52
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Nope, we should be limitless until 9/21.
Badass. I think my factory UCA's are hitting my coil when the wheel get tucked up underneath. Not sure I really need them but better safe than sorry later on. The price is awesome also
Old 08-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #53
Dirty G is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Steve
Dirty G's Tacoma Gallery
THE LIST:
1. Leoffensive
2. easyeatlanta
3. 1stacoma - PAID -
4. hamNswiss on rye
5. Ghostofkrypton - PAID -
6. love2lift - PAID -
7. PINS Runner
8. AcadianTaco - PAID -
9. Daweldon - PAID -
10. Razorecko - PAID -
11. williams63 - PAID -
12. tdunc
13. Tonkatoytaco
14. barker14 - PAID -
15. TruKnight
16. Dirty G
Old 08-28-2012, 10:27 AM   #54
MrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to beholdMrsPib is a splendid one to behold

Name: Angie
MrsPib's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested!! Put me on the list please!
Old 08-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #56
TJ'sTOYCOMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
pm'd for price confirmation
Your still running factory UCAs???
Old 08-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #57
highflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to allhighflyinmechanic is a name known to all

Name: Justin
highflyinmechanic's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd for price info!
Old 08-28-2012, 05:47 PM   #58
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Price in confirmed for sure. I think this is a good start to get their name out there and show they have sick prices. I know thats where I plan on getting my stuff from now on
Old 08-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #59
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Price in confirmed for sure. I think this is a good start to get their name out there and show they have sick prices. I know thats where I plan on getting my stuff from now on
Agreed, I have been making a list of other hints I need and getting quotes directly from HS, also got a set of 1" BORA wheel spacers from them after I got the UCAs. Super service, and quick turn around.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:33 AM   #60
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmreyes1 View Post
Your still running factory UCAs???
yup, aligned just fine. i just dont like how skimpy the factory arms are. would love some better ones, just dont know if i NEED them for my type of offroading.

anyone give me reasons to upgrade if alignment is not an issue, and only light wheeling mostly on the beach and dunes?