Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

05+ Tacoma Light Racing Upper Control Arm Group Buy

Old 08-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up 05+ Tacoma Light Racing Upper Control Arm Group Buy

05+ Tacoma Light Racing Upper Control Arm Group Buy

I am putting together a group buy for HeadStrong Off-Road, I recently bought some things from them and their service has been top notch. I have no affiliation with Head Strong Off Road, I am just one of their happy customers, trying to pass on the discount that they offered me and now TW.

The group buy is on 05+ Tacoma Light Racing (SPC) upper control arms, http://www.headstrongoffroad.com/lig...ta-tacoma.html. We need a minimum of 5 people to get this started; the please PM me or email/call Head Strong to get the shipped price for this introductory group buy with free shipping. Free shipping applies to the lower 48 states, if you are out of this region call HeadStrong at 951-654-9630 for shipping costs. California customers will be responsible for paying sales tax. The group buy offer closed on 9-21-2012.

To enter the group buy, but your SN in the list below and I will update it on the OP. Once we have 5 confirmed buyers you can e-mail the company at headstrongoffroad@hotmail.com or call 951-654-9630, and tell them you are part of the Head Strong LR UCA Group Buy, give them your TW name, email and shipping info and they will send you a paypal request. Also check out their website http://www.headstrongoffroad.com for other products. PM me with any questions, or feel free to call/email Head Strong directly.

After the group buy has been fulfilled (minimum 5 orders) a payment request will be sent via PayPal so you can pay with your PayPal account. Once payment has been received the product will ship out. Please note that these UCAs will be removed from the SPC packaging so that they fit in a USPS Flat Rate box, this keeps shipping free for all buyers in the lower 48.

THE LIST:
1. Leoffensive - PAID - PICKED UP 9/15
2. easyeatlanta - PAID - SHIPPED 9/11
3. 1stacoma - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
4. Ghostofkrypton - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
5. love2lift - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
6. PINS Runner - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
7. AcadianTaco - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
8. Daweldon - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
9. Razorecko - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
10. williams63 - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
11. tdunc - PAID - SHIPPED 8/31
12. Tonkatoytaco - PAID - SHIPPED 9/20
13. barker14 - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
14. TruKnight - PAID - SHIPPED 8/29
15. Dirty G - PAID - SHIPPED 8/31
16. Saskquatch11 - PAID - SHIPPED 8/31
17. darktaco - PAID - SHIPPED 8/31
18. TRDBeast - PAID - SHIPPED 8/31
19. HuntnTruck - PAID - SHIPPING 9/24
20. Kukulkan - PAID - SHIPPED 9/8
21. RattleSnake44 - PAID - SHIPPED 9/4
22. TKOMA - PAID - SHIPPED 9/4
23. drunktaco - PAID - SHIPPED 9/14
24. NINETY2 - PAID - SHIPPED 9/8
25. Republican Tacoma - PAID - SHIPPED 9/20
26. WILLIAM ROBERT - PAID - SHIPPED 9/11
27. Nielsen23 - PAID - SHIPPED 9/13
28. Tommys2 - PAID - SHIPPING 9/24
29. dad32509 - PAID - PICKED UP 9/15
30. Iluvthemountains - PAID - SHIPPED 9/12
31. TRD6speed - PAID - SHIPPED 9/20
32. WheelinJ91 - PAID - SHIPPED 9/14
33. TOOLguy420 - PAID - SHIPPED
34. Evanmb31 - PAID - SHIPPED
35. sinaptic - PAID - SHIPPED 9/17
36. JRod4928 - PAID - SHIPPED 9/15
37. TACOIII - PAID - SHIPPED 9/20
38. Shinshi - PAID - SHIPPED 9/20
39. CaliAsh - PAID - SHIPPED 9/20
40. ins0mnia - PAID - SHIPPED
41. trdNick - PAID - SHIPPED 9/20
42. John3 - PAID - SHIPPED
43. flyingface - PAID - SHIPPING 9/24
44. soonenough - PAID - SHIPPED
45. earcandy4tim - PAID - SHIPPED 9/21
46. Taco-NB - PAID - SHIPPED 9/21
47. CrimsonCountry - 4Runner Arms - PAID - SHIPPED
48. gunhound - PAID - SHIPPED
49. Pontastic - PAID - SHIPPED
50. Dantastic - PAID - SHIPPED
51. Tripp18200 - PAID - SHIPPED
52. 4runner316 - PAID - SHIPPED

ETA: We have gotten 5, we may need one more because one or more of you mentioned not being ready to pay this week, this shouldn't be a huge issue, Head Strong is going to go off of the honor system and assume that if you are on the list you will contact them to close the deal prior to 9/21. That being said, the GB does not stop at 5, I added some more slots, and will continue to do that until 9/21.

What to do now: If you are on the list below, or add yourself between now and 9/21, send HS an email with your TW.com SN, mailing address, and paypal email address in it so that they can invoice you, once you have paid let me know and I will update the list to "PAID" and HS can let me know when they ship your UCAs so I can mark you "SHIPPED".

ETA - We had to remove the advertised price from the OP, rest assured that the price or GB conditions have not changed at all, if you have questions PM me, and if you want to join the Group Buy and want to know what the price is, either PM me or call/email Head Strong Directly. I can without a doubt say the GB price is the best around. No commitment if you PM or contact HS.

The closing statement: (Direct from HeadStrong Off-Road)

Thank you so much to all of the TW members who joined our group buy. We appreciate all of you and the business that you have provided us with. We also appreciate all of your kind words and encouragement. Customer service is the most important part of our business and we are glad that you appreciate what we are trying to do.

In an on-going effort to provide you with excellent prices we will continue to offer you great deals through the “Deals & Coupons” section of TW. Right now we are offering 5% off of our already low price for the MaxTrac Spindles. The coupon code can be found in the above mentioned section. LINK

We also wanted to send out a special thank you to Goufcustom for taking the time to help us coordinate this group buy on TW, especially since we aren’t able to join the forum at this time.

Thank you again and please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you all!!!

Robert (Owner of HeadStrong Off-Road)
Old 08-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
THE LIST:
1. Leoffensive
Old 08-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #3
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
bump. I bought all pro ones for like 650 or something from the parts whore and they came with the wrong bushings and shit, soooo tis now all poo off road. this sounds like a hell of a deal!! ...now doing research into light racing...
Old 08-23-2012, 09:45 PM   #4
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
bump. I bought all pro ones for like 650 or something from the parts whore and they came with the wrong bushings and shit, soooo tis now all poo off road. this sounds like a hell of a deal!! ...now doing research into light racing...
Your research should show that these are good UCAs, not as good as uni-balls, but so much better than stock, and adjustable.

Also, I am not on the GB list because I got my set of LR UCAs from Head Strong Off Road last week, they showed up at my house in ~2 days from CA to MD very fast!

Old 08-24-2012, 07:08 AM   #5
JRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJRod4928 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jarid
JRod4928's Tacoma Gallery
very interested. are you putting the order in once you get to 5 people or are you waiting until 9/21/12? any cheaper once you get to 10 or 20 people?
Old 08-24-2012, 07:19 AM   #6
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a steal!
Old 08-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #7
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
I just got these new UCA's, they work great and easy install!
Old 08-24-2012, 07:49 AM   #8
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
THE LIST:
1. Leoffensive
2. easyeatlanta
Old 08-24-2012, 08:07 AM   #9
7.62x63mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod4928 View Post
very interested. are you putting the order in once you get to 5 people or are you waiting until 9/21/12? any cheaper once you get to 10 or 20 people?

No cheaper if we get more than 5, once we get 5 confirmed and paid directly to HS Off Road they will start shipping, and then everything after 5 until 9/21 will be the same price and will ship as soon as you have paid HSOR.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #10
UNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to beholdUNDEAD1153 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Weston
UNDEAD1153's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely interested, will get back to you later tonight, awesome deal!
Old 08-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I want another set even though not lifting again more than the 1/2" up front just so I have better UCAs and more adjustability for precise independent camber and caster alignment numbers instead of camber taking caster away and vice versa with oem adjustment capabilities. One thing I didn't get chance to get off the 05 when trading for the 08 and I do regret it. Quarterly bonus check will be after the GB date so I'm not optimistic about being able to participate in this............at the moment, lol. Looking into what can be done on my end....................
Old 08-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #12
Tommys2 is on a distinguished road

Army: Chinook Helicopter Mech, SP4
Name: Tom
Tommys2's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta get creative with the budget again. I need a 3 inch lift and i want to be able to do it right. I will have full skids, front and rear plate bumpers, sliders and an 8000 # winch. along with a couple bony butts in the cab and 4 billion pounds of camping crap. These UCA's should help get my alignment where it needs to be--any comments or feedback??
Old 08-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #13
7.62x63mm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommys2 View Post
Gotta get creative with the budget again. I need a 3 inch lift and i want to be able to do it right. I will have full skids, front and rear plate bumpers, sliders and an 8000 # winch. along with a couple bony butts in the cab and 4 billion pounds of camping crap. These UCA's should help get my alignment where it needs to be--any comments or feedback??
Yep you need UCAs for a 3 in or you are going to burn through tires monthly. And this is the best deal around, do it right and join the GB
Old 08-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #14
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommys2 View Post
You won't be disappointed in them. When I got my alignment the shop went on and on about how they wish all lifted trucks had these on them. They said they got my alignment perfect and that doesn't usually happen with lifted trucks. They were overjoyed at the adjustability of them. They were also a SPC dealer and I talked to the alignment guy before he touched the truck to make sure he knew what he was doing with them. When you take yours in make sure you take the paper that comes with them in with you so they will know what to adjust to get your alignment right.

This is a great deal. I thought I was doing really good at $375 when I bought mine.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:08 PM   #15
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.

THE LIST:
1. Leoffensive
2. easyeatlanta
3. 1stacoma
Old 08-24-2012, 12:46 PM   #16
Tommys2 is on a distinguished road

Army: Chinook Helicopter Mech, SP4
Name: Tom
Tommys2's Tacoma Gallery
I been looking around as well. I don't think u can find better price anywhere. Internet or otherwise. I may need to wait til 9/7 for next paycheck tho. i think OP said price was good till 9/21. First 5 will get theirs quicker. Unless it takes a while b4 # 4 and #5 sign up. after 9/7 we will only need 1 more for sure.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #17
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
My tires are not wearing perfect at only 1.75 " lift. Over a year I can start to see it develop. For me, when a set cost 1200 bones here these are great
Old 08-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #19
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Im in too.

THE LIST:
1. Leoffensive
2. easyeatlanta
3. 1stacoma
4. hamNswiss on rye
Old 08-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #20
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet 1 more person who's it gonna be???