LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Winch Group Buy - Guaranteed Pricing

Old 08-28-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Winch Group Buy - Guaranteed Pricing

DONE, HAVING A MOD LOCK THE THREAD!!

Thanks to all who participated in the first and thanks for helping us out Scott.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
What's shipping going to be? The m8000 is still gonna be cheaper shipped from Amazon Prime
Old 08-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #4
troy28 is on a distinguished road
troy28's Tacoma Gallery
I am still interested in the XD9000.

No intention of a thread jack. The XD9000 in both these GB seems to be a good price (still salty) for the unit but it did not seem like a lot of people were interested in it. I have read and heard several people recommend this unit for the Tacoma. Aside from price is there any reason not pursue this model?
Old 08-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Jimmy, thanks for putting this together. Yeah, the m8000s is still cheaper on Amazon as well. Still curious, but the internet is winning....
http://www.amazon.com/Warn-87800-M80...s=warn+m8000-s
Price matched for amazon.com
Old 08-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #6
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
What's shipping going to be? The m8000 is still gonna be cheaper shipped from Amazon Prime
His price beats the one I found on Amazon by 5$ here. Is there a different one you found?

http://www.amazon.com/WARN-26502-M80...keywords=m8000
Old 08-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by troy28 View Post
I am still interested in the XD9000.

No intention of a thread jack. The XD9000 in both these GB seems to be a good price (still salty) for the unit but it did not seem like a lot of people were interested in it. I have read and heard several people recommend this unit for the Tacoma. Aside from price is there any reason not pursue this model?
XD9000 Specs:
Rated Line Pull: = 9000 lbs.
Voltage: = 12V
Motor: = 4.6 HP
Remote Control: = Remote switch, 12 ft. lead
Gear Ratio: = 156.1
Size: = 21.8 in. x 6.3 in. x 7.6 in.
Weight: = 84.5 lbs.
Wire Rope = 100 ft. of 5/16
Fairlead = Roller
Type of Winch: = Electric

M8000 Specs:
Rated Line Pull: = 8000 lbs.
Motor: = 24V
Horse Power: = 4.8
Remote Control: = Remote switch, 12 ft. lead
Gear Ratio: = 216.1
Size: = 21.04 in. x 6.3 in. x 7.6 in.
Weight: = 80 lbs.
Wire Rope = 100 ft. of 5/16
Fairlead = Roller
Type of Winch: = Electric

It looks to me that the big difference between the two is that you have more torque and slower line speed with the M8000 while the XD has higher line speed and less torque, depends on which you prefer I guess. I am new to winches so I do not know all of the ins and outs.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #8
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
The FREE SHIPPING is lower 48 states ONLY. My apologies to those that may be in Canada or Alaska/Hawaii.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:15 AM   #9
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

how long is this good for? I'm trying to gather up funds
Old 08-30-2012, 10:43 AM   #10
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
However long it takes to get 12 people in the game. Judging by the old thread I thought there was more than that already.
Old 08-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #11
mcnick5 is on a distinguished road
mcnick5's Tacoma Gallery
Could this also include ATV warn winches? I am interested in the XT30. Thanks
Old 08-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #12
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Scott always comes through with a great deal! Nothing but smiles for the OME suspension I purchased through him. I kind of had my heart set on the Talon winch however and I need to keep enough cash to pay for my new front bumper when it gets completed.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #15
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Scott always comes through with a great deal! Nothing but smiles for the OME suspension I purchased through him. I kind of had my heart set on the Talon winch however and I need to keep enough cash to pay for my new front bumper when it gets completed.
What did you like about the super winch over one of these. The only advantage I saw when I compared the two was the 9.5k over the 8k.
Old 08-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #16
n00b

I think I read somewhere that they have different solenoid technology.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:55 PM   #17
n00b

Is anyone else in? I want the M8000
Old 09-04-2012, 04:27 PM   #19
TWINSIES!
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 09-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #20
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
I am in just waiting on others, will go ahead and update list now, was gone for holiday weekend.