Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Wet Okole Group Buy!!!-Sign in before Sept 16

Old 08-29-2012, 02:33 PM   #21
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
PMing my info. Thank you for doing this.
Old 08-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #22
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
so i talked with steve and he says that the rears are super easy to order as there is only 2 different models for the taco
Old 08-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #23
blackbrit will become famous soon enough
blackbrit's Tacoma Gallery
I pm'd you, too. I'm in for both rows.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #25
blackbrit will become famous soon enough
blackbrit's Tacoma Gallery
Okay; I think I've got it. We call Wet Okole between Sept. 17 and Sept. 28 to place our orders.

We probably should be sitting in front of our computers when we talk with them, as there are lots of options, and this will allow us to communicate better to the person taking the order exactly what we want. Of course, this isn't necessary, but I think it's what I'll do so I don't screw it up.

We will let them know we are members of this forum, and that we are on the list that YFZ450MOE will have given them. Then we place our order and get our 20% off, and in my case, because I am ordering both front and rear covers, I'll also get both the free console cover and the care kit. No discount on shipping.

Alrighty then... just have to wait a little longer...
Old 08-29-2012, 03:17 PM   #26
Island Cruiser is on a distinguished road
Island Cruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbrit View Post
We will let them know we are members of this forum, and that we are on the list that YFZ450MOE will have given them.
For shits and giggles, if I were a WO rep, I would ask the member for the OP's username

PMed YFZ450MOE! Thank you so much once again!!
Old 08-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #28
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd

Thanks for the update!
Old 08-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #29
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
p.m. sent !!
Old 08-29-2012, 03:42 PM   #30
288nitro is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Tom
288nitro's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 288nitro
P'med
Old 08-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #31
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Let's roll!
Old 08-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #32
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
sign me up, im in!! PM'd
Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #33
runyun is on a distinguished road
runyun's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks PhantomVirus for the PM about the Groupbuy. OP, you have a PM!
Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #34
Techno Duck is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
Techno Duck's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for arranging this. Just need to decide if i want to bother with the rear seats or not on my access cab .

Plus the other question, light grey or charcoal?? .
Old 08-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #35
Alloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to beholdAlloutdrs1 is a splendid one to behold

Alloutdrs1's Tacoma Gallery
PMed, really excited for this cannot wait until i can take the towels off my seats!
Old 08-29-2012, 04:24 PM   #37
aportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of lightaportis72 is a glorious beacon of light
EMS:
Name: Austin
aportis72's Tacoma Gallery
Pmed you
Old 08-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #38
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Moe, do you happen to know which model they are discounting us on? ie. half piping, full piping, no piping, all variations, etc. ?? I don't really care either way but it helps when setting up my "phone order notes" while checking out their website. Ocd is not a sickness, it's a blessing. Yes I'm typing up exactly what I'll be ordering ver batem. Less chance of making a mistake when I'm on the phone and totally stoked.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #39
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
PMing my info. Thank you for doing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YFZ450MOE View Post
you are on the list!
Did you mean me or blackbrit? Or both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno Duck View Post
Thanks for arranging this. Just need to decide if i want to bother with the rear seats or not on my access cab .

Plus the other question, light grey or charcoal?? .
I was stuck with that too. But I never use the back for people so I opted not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alloutdrs1 View Post
PMed, really excited for this cannot wait until i can take the towels off my seats!
LOL!! My towels are all over both seats and covering the rear as well. I was told, "If I get you those Wet Okoles will you get rid of them towels?"

Old 08-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #40
pauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of lightpauldotcom is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Paul
pauldotcom's Tacoma Gallery
PM