Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: LSK 2nd Gen Stock Length Lower Control Arms

Old 09-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #41
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
These look great!!!

Good luck with the sale LSK!
Old 09-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #42
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
bump, lets get these sold!
Old 09-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #43
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Such a good looking product! Sad no one seams to have the money or already went long travel. Hopefully you can move some on the other sites.
Old 09-10-2012, 07:55 PM   #44
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
For $1000 I want these, bad, but I cannot come up with that kind of money by the end of September. If I can get a set for this price after the beginning of the year I would have no problem, I just have my money tied up in other projects right now

I can only do so much economic stimulation at one time
Old 09-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #45
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i had the cash for these too
Old 09-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #47
6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed6spd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
6spd's Tacoma Gallery
I want, but can't.

I do want to say, good on LSK putting them young dudes to work. start them early, that way they can become artists/craftsmen when they get older! I appreciate that video, and wish I could weld :/
Old 09-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #48
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Bump......GREAT deal!
Old 09-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #49
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all missing out . Get your money right .
Old 09-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #50
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good deal guys!
Old 09-12-2012, 01:19 AM   #51
LSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to behold

LSK's Tacoma Gallery
We're going to have our LT kit out for the 2nd Gen trucks very soon. All the CAD work is done. Just Waiting to get a couple of other projects out the door before we start something new. Lots of exciting stuff going on over here. Thank you all for the support.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:46 AM   #52
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSK View Post
We're going to have our LT kit out for the 2nd Gen trucks very soon. All the CAD work is done. Just Waiting to get a couple of other projects out the door before we start something new. Lots of exciting stuff going on over here. Thank you all for the support.
All the work ive seen from yalls shop looks amazing! Im sure the lt kit will have the same quality in it. And I think if u give it a few months and let people save a lil bit of money, some of those lcas will get sold
Old 09-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #53
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSK View Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #54
bigskygeo is on a distinguished road
Name: T-Bone
bigskygeo's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of uni-ball is used with these arms? Stainless?
Old 09-12-2012, 07:38 PM   #55
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskygeo View Post
What kind of uni-ball is used with these arms? Stainless?
FK 1" Stainless Uniballs
Old 09-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #56
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

bump! let's get some of these sold!
Old 09-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #57
bigskygeo is on a distinguished road
Name: T-Bone
bigskygeo's Tacoma Gallery
Any takers on these LCA's in any of the other forums? Is the Group buy pricing still going to be applicable if there is less than 10 orders? I would be interested in putting a deposit down if these were still offered at $1000, if not I would just wait until there are more people ready to commit to get the GB price.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #58
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskygeo View Post
Any takers on these LCA's in any of the other forums? Is the Group buy pricing still going to be applicable if there is less than 10 orders? I would be interested in putting a deposit down if these were still offered at $1000, if not I would just wait until there are more people ready to commit to get the GB price.
The few other forums i went on for FJs and Tacos required me to be a vendor to post group buys which we are not ready to do yet. I'll add your name to the list. I may just make this group buy indefinite until 10 sets are sold. Our biggest goal is to get these out there for you guys so you can start using them!
Old 09-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #59
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

ok, so i am removing the deadline on this group buy, and just going with the 10 sets minimum limit. As soon as we hit ten sets, i will collect the deposits, and close the group buy after one full week. Let's get these orders in!
Old 09-21-2012, 02:51 PM   #60
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery