Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Group Buy: LSK 2nd Gen Stock Length Lower Control Arms

Old 06-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #161
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSK View Post
We're shooting for late June. We would need a truck for 2-3 days.
Subd. I'd b down to leave my truck. Need to get the funds first.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #162
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
You guys don't have any ucas yet do you?

Does the testing apply to FJs too? I'm semi interested.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:03 AM   #163
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
You guys don't have any ucas yet do you?

Does the testing apply to FJs too? I'm semi interested.
If it works on an FJ, it should work on a 2nd Gen taco. Front suspension only, of course.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #164
LSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to beholdLSK is a splendid one to behold

LSK's Tacoma Gallery
We should be doing the uppers very soon on Ryan's truck. We'll be selling them for the price of our competitors bushing uppers, but with a hiems and an alignment lockout kit included.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #166
ShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to beholdShouldBEasy is a splendid one to behold

ShouldBEasy's Tacoma Gallery
Man I wish you guys made 3rd Gen 4Runner / 1st Gen Taco LCA's...
Old 06-23-2013, 11:53 PM   #167
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Wow almost 10 days and no response. Money going elsewhere.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:39 AM   #168
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Wow almost 10 days and no response. Money going elsewhere.
if you read there webpage, it says to call or email

i got response with in minutes of sending an email
Old 06-24-2013, 08:04 AM   #169
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
It also has a price listed ON the LSK website...sooooo get off your lazy ass
Old 06-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #170
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Sorry guys. Aaron and Van have been extremely busy building this insane kit for a Chevy duramax and haven't had time to check all of the individual forums they post on. If you'd like a quick response, I'd recomendation calling and leaving a message if they don't pick up. Email also works as well. They should be a lot more free when the kit is done in a couple days.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #171
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
How much is your guy's long travel?
$2400
Old 06-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #172
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Would like to see the new lower arms.... My Camburg UCA's squeak after a good off road session. After I wash the truck and let everything dry I spray some Locktite Krytex (dry film lube) on the part of the ball that I can see and it usually quiets down on the next drive. Would your new lower arms require lube like this? Or what lube do you suggest?
Old 06-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #173
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
Would like to see the new lower arms.... My Camburg UCA's squeak after a good off road session. After I wash the truck and let everything dry I spray some Locktite Krytex (dry film lube) on the part of the ball that I can see and it usually quiets down on the next drive. Would your new lower arms require lube like this? Or what lube do you suggest?
What your hearing us the Uni-balls.
If you dont special order some nice FK or Aurora stainless steel bearings then you get the more nosier ones. I called camburg and ordered all new FK stainless steel bearings for my LT kit because I am tired of the squealing after a really hot day or dirt sesh.. A local guy here in vegas said that he has 40k on his and they dont make a peep. It all depends on the kind of bearings that are being used and the quality of them.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
What your hearing us the Uni-balls.
If you dont special order some nice FK or Aurora stainless steel bearings then you get the more nosier ones. I called camburg and ordered all new FK stainless steel bearings for my LT kit because I am tired of the squealing after a really hot day or dirt sesh.. A local guy here in vegas said that he has 40k on his and they dont make a peep. It all depends on the kind of bearings that are being used and the quality of them.
Could be this but if you have stock lcas, I bet its the stock bushings. Everyone I know has this problem.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #175
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post
Could be this but if you have stock lcas, I bet its the stock bushings. Everyone I know has this problem.
Its one or the other. Or both.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #176
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Damned squeaky balls! I bought the Camburg UCA with 1.25" uni-balls, can I get better balls to eliminate the squeak? I guess the new cusom lower A arms are next upgrade for my mid travel Tacoma. LETS SEE THE PICTURES....
Old 06-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #177
EATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shedEATABULLETcom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mark
EATABULLETcom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Drifter View Post
a pic of my lsk stock length lowers after getting bounced off a few rocks(no damage whatsoever) ill get some more pics of the lca's for ya

and as far as the upper balls squeaking, i had the same problem and switched em out for the fk balls. no noise now
Old 06-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #178
Eatabullet, Nice pictures! These lower A-arms look good (scratched up, but they can take it!), and yes FK uniballs is where I need to be. LSK, now I want a set of these lower stock geometry lower a-arms. I am running a 2012 Taco 4x4 with Icon extended travel R/R rear shocks and Icon ext travel coilovers up front, Camburg UCAs.

But which should be first: 1) gusseted spindles, or 2) Icon air limit stops for the back, or 3) LSK lower A-arms?
Old 06-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #179
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump stops. IMO
Old 06-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #180
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
a pic of my lsk stock length lowers after getting bounced off a few rocks(no damage whatsoever) ill get some more pics of the lca's for ya

and as far as the upper balls squeaking, i had the same problem and switched em out for the fk balls. no noise now
Ewwww is that a sway-bar??