Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy

Old 11-20-2012, 02:11 PM   #522
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post

that will be a good combo!

there is also i think like strips of it..like an adhesive tape..
Yep! now just have to figure out how many lumens 3 55W hella 4000's put out..

Like the lay on stuff right?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Golden-Yello...47cda7&vxp=mtr

Think i might just make a quick connect thing that i can clip on in front of it somehow, because driving through thick fog yesterday made me wish for something that could cut through it
Old 11-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #524
elliot is on a distinguished road
Army:
elliot's Tacoma Gallery
Double lightbar

Just wired it up tonight...

image ru
Old 11-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #525
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliot View Post

image ru
Nice! I like that setup.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #526
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blitzpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

image ru
That looks fricking awesome!
Old 11-20-2012, 07:11 PM   #527
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ordered and shipped in one day! Stoked! Thanks blitzpro
Old 11-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #529
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

image ru
Thats how I want to do mine on my 2012. Did you use grillecraft or satoshi grille? And did you make your own mounts or what are you running for mounts...
Old 11-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #530
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
Thats how I want to do mine on my 2012. Did you use grillecraft or satoshi grille? And did you make your own mounts or what are you running for mounts...
It looks like my led light bracket with that lower one being so low.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #531
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

image ru
What did you used for mounting them, looks awesome
Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
It looks like my led light bracket with that lower one being so low.
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
What did you used for mounting them, looks awesome
Old 11-20-2012, 10:40 PM   #533
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
^^^
I don't understand, so what did he used?
Old 11-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #534
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
I don't understand, so what did he used?
It is likely BAMF's behind the grill light bar. JLee is behind BAMF.

Old 11-20-2012, 11:41 PM   #535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzpro View Post
It is likely BAMF's behind the grill light bar. JLee is behind BAMF.

And where did he got the lower brackets?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:48 PM   #536

http://bayareametalfab.com/Super%20Sale.html
Old 11-21-2012, 02:57 AM   #537
elliot is on a distinguished road
Army:
elliot's Tacoma Gallery
Not Double rainbow... Double Lightbar!

Correct, I used the BAMF mount behind a full depth satoshi and these lights fit like they were meant to be here. They tie into the BAMF bracket on the sides of the lightbar and then i used the hardware that came with the lights to attach them to each other.... these things are not going anywhere now.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #538
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
I dont mean to sound rude or anything asking on this thread but Im debating on the blitz pro 3lr (flood/fog) or the gtlighting OL-3-12 (spot/flood). Anyone have pictures of just the 3lr at night? I think I might keep my hellas and just add on to my lighting, (so not trying to replace anything just add on).
Old 11-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
I dont mean to sound rude or anything asking on this thread but Im debating on the blitz pro 3lr (flood/fog) or the gtlighting OL-3-12 (spot/flood). Anyone have pictures of just the 3lr at night? I think I might keep my hellas and just add on to my lighting, (so not trying to replace anything just add on).

Here are some photos we took. The wall is approximately 30 feet away.

Dark Control

Two 3LR pods simulating how you would have it on your truck.

Old 11-21-2012, 03:19 PM   #540
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzpro View Post
Here are some photos we took. The wall is approximately 30 feet away.

Dark Control

Two 3LR pods simulating how you would have it on your truck.

Im sold man Im getting a pair, today or tomorrow hopefully but Im getting two, but Ill try talking someone into donating into my led fund hehe maybe get more.