Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy

Old 12-07-2012, 02:17 AM   #722
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
sooo can i get some free side mounts?
Could this be possible with connectors

Tracking shows I should get my lights saturday
Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 AM   #723
Hewitt is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 509th SFS, SrA
Name: Tyler Hewitt
Hewitt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzpro View Post
Just wanted to post a couple custom amber lights we did for a few customers. Hewitt wanted to do a custom half amber tint on his pair of Hawk 11D lights.

We also would like to announce that our entire line of Hawk LED lights will now include deutsch connectors and side mounts FREE of charge. We believe this will make your installation and use of our lights easier and more robust.

I can't wait!
I'll try and get pictures when I mount them up!
Old 12-07-2012, 04:54 AM   #724
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
If I pay for shipping could I get mounts for my 15d and 21s that I ordered?
Old 12-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #726
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blitzpro's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed you guys about the side mounts and connectors. We want to make sure we take care of all you early adopters. We are always looking to improve.

Please note also when you receive the lights; the standard bottom mount bolts are NOT removable. If you decide to use the side mounts, you can remove the hinge brackets and screw a nut and fasten it off to the side of the light. DO NOT DRILL OR REMOVE THE SCREWS ON THE LIGHT! You will compromise the waterproofing.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #727
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM'ed you guys about the side mounts and connectors. We want to make sure we take care of all you early adopters. We are always looking to improve.

Please note also when you receive the lights; the standard bottom mount bolts are NOT removable. If you decide to use the side mounts, you can remove the hinge brackets and screw a nut and fasten it off to the side of the light. DO NOT DRILL OR REMOVE THE SCREWS ON THE LIGHT! You will compromise the waterproofing.
Thank you!! Love you guys. Excellent company!!
Old 12-07-2012, 04:54 PM   #728
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

What about me also. only really care about connectors.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #729
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Thank you!! Love you guys. Excellent company!!

Agree. now I want more lights. I guess I will wait till the last order shows up next week.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Just Pm him. He will get you sorted out.

I will I am just being a wise ass .
Old 12-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #732
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hey guys! We are in the process of updating our gallery and would like to include your awesome rigs in it. Please let us know if you would like us to not use your photos. Thanks!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:22 PM   #734
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Once I get my wiring situation sorted out, I'll have some night/day pics
Old 12-07-2012, 06:30 PM   #735
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Does the amber tint affect the output color or strength? Wondering if I should go with the amber or not.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Does the amber tint affect the output color or strength? Wondering if I should go with the amber or not.
The light intensity would be slightly less than solid white but amber has a different wavelength that shines further (dust light). Check out blackhawk88's setup. He runs both amber and white for the best of both worlds.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #738
Hewitt is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 509th SFS, SrA
Name: Tyler Hewitt
Hewitt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
I did a 1/3rd type thing with my order. Here's the text description of how my two 11D's are set up.
[::::::;;;][;;;::::::]
The semi-colin portion is the tinted amber part. They will be mounted right next to each other. Which the picture above only shows one of the two lights.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:53 PM   #739
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a nighttime pic of my 21" and 15". I love these lights!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy-image.jpg  
Old 12-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #740
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTaco2012 View Post
Here is a nighttime pic of my 21" and 15". I love these lights!!!
Looks awesome!!

Also, I would check out our FAQ page if you have any questions regarding installing the side mounts for our Hawk LED lights.