LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy

Old 12-10-2012, 08:33 PM   #761
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
The lights are pretty tough. I would not hesitate to mount them wherever you need them. Even if you did break them, at least you won't be out a huge chunk o change lol.
Old 12-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #762
LN13 is on a distinguished road
LN13's Tacoma Gallery
Sorryi f this has been answered, but is the height of the light including bracket? I am interested in mounting these inside the bumper valence.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #763
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
The lights are pretty tough. I would not hesitate to mount them wherever you need them. Even if you did break them, at least you won't be out a huge chunk o change lol.
Yeah I trust the light itself would handle quite the beating, I just don't want the mount to physically rip off the truck and lose the light. However, I just went outside and hooked the 6lz up to a battery and held it up to my shell and down below my bumper. I like the way it lights everything up from above better than when it was below my bumper. So I think I'll go that route.

Another question for you guys: I want to run the two 6lz lights off of one switch, but it only has 3 prongs. I know I could just tie both positive leads from the lights together and put them on the same prong, I just don't know if that's the right way of doing it. And if I did that, would I use a single fuse between the battery and the switch equivalent to the entire draw of both lights? So a 3-5 amp fuse?

The switch is rated at 25 amps so I'm not worried about it burning up. I'm trying to eliminate the use of relays for my lights. I barely have room under the hood as is and I still need to add a 12 position fuse panel so I'm trying to save space.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #764
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
X2 what amp fuse? I think it was mentioned 14 gauge wire? Im still trying to fit this in without removing my hellas .......but havent figured it out yet
Old 12-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #766
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery

look what came in today. Thinking I will take the 21S off and switch it for a 15D in the middle the 2 6D under the light hoop.

what you guys think?
Old 12-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #767
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
All I can say is, My motherload of lights arrived. I already had 2 21s, now I have 5 slim bars, 2 round ones, 2 midsize, 2 magnetos... and the penlight and headlight. Even grabbed a paracord bracelet, and it fit perfectly. Now I have so many projects to draw up I could signal E.T.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:14 AM   #768
Hewitt is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 509th SFS, SrA
Name: Tyler Hewitt
Hewitt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggs View Post
All I can say is, My motherload of lights arrived. I already had 2 21s, now I have 5 slim bars, 2 round ones, 2 midsize, 2 magnetos... and the penlight and headlight. Even grabbed a paracord bracelet, and it fit perfectly. Now I have so many projects to draw up I could signal E.T.
I could probably buy stock in blitzpro.
2 21"
2 19"
1 Dustlight.
And maybe more. If the wife permits.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #769
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Do you think an amber 6 behind the hoodscoop would be effective for dust at all?
Old 12-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #770
zacksblacktaco is on a distinguished road

zacksblacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
got a 10" for my brothers christmas present and i hooked it up to a power converter and i was impressed with the light output... def a good bar for the money.
thanks blitzpro
Old 12-13-2012, 06:03 AM   #771

Hewitt's Tacoma Gallery
My bars should be arriving today. Fingers crossed.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:49 PM   #772
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
Do you think an amber 6 behind the hoodscoop would be effective for dust at all?
You can try it who knows? I would be curious about the beam pattern since it would be inside the scoop. A lot of 2nd gen guys have done it already but I have not seen any night pictures.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #773
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
You can try it who knows? I would be curious about the beam pattern since it would be inside the scoop. A lot of 2nd gen guys have done it already but I have not seen any night pictures.
Hmm. It's cheap enough I may buy one just to test out.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #774
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Seems to me it would only shine up. Unless you put it back inside the scoop far enough to so the scoop directs the light forward...I personlly don't think it would work very well, but I hope someone proves me wrong!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #775

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Seems to me it would only shine up. Unless you put it back inside the scoop far enough to so the scoop directs the light forward...I personlly don't think it would work very well, but I hope someone proves me wrong!
I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I can't make it work.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #777
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
dam when's the next group buy? lol
Old 12-13-2012, 10:58 PM   #778
The Aviator
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzpro View Post
Just wanted to post a couple custom amber lights we did for a few customers. Hewitt wanted to do a custom half amber tint on his pair of Hawk 11D lights.

We also would like to announce that our entire line of Hawk LED lights will now include deutsch connectors and side mounts FREE of charge. We believe this will make your installation and use of our lights easier and more robust.

Why have I not received those connectors at all or the side mounts at all?

I ordered right before black friday. Can you please send some over my way? Thanks.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:21 AM   #779
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
Why have I not received those connectors at all or the side mounts at all?

I ordered right before black friday. Can you please send some over my way? Thanks.
Released after the Black Friday sale, just pm blitzpro
Old 12-14-2012, 04:58 AM   #780

Hewitt's Tacoma Gallery
Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy-imageuploadedbytapatalk1355489817.930880.jpg

2 21" on the roof.
& two 11" on bumper with amber film in the middle.