LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy

Old 01-11-2013, 10:53 PM   #921
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Of course. Just run power to it off the same relay and stack on up! If I was a 2nd gen I'd have 3 up there..

BAMF makes a mount bracket that works great
How would I attach the two 21S bars together? Looking at the BlitzPro site I found newly added side mounts. Maybe I could get two set of those and attach the light bars to each other using those... Hrmmmm

http://blitzpro.com/catalog/product/...ge/476/id/181/

And yes the BAMF bracket is excellent (I picked mine up when it was still BDF - same exact design)
Old 01-12-2013, 08:35 AM   #923
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
They wouldn't be exactly attached to each other. Just stacked on top of each other. You just need bolts to hold the Blitzpro lights as they have side mounts on them and the led bar side mounts made by BAMF for their bracket.

Like so.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bay...ar-gb-3-a.html

Just pit one above of the other.
Yea I know about the "LED Mount" that BAMF added to the bracket since acquiring rights from BDF, I wasn't sure if there would be an alternate method. If you notice in my pic the bracket is already lowered so the 21S bar is sitting almost at the centerline of the grill. I'm still thinking about getting the BlitzPro brackets I linked earlier.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:49 PM   #925

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Just found this from earlier in the thread and he's using the BAMF LED bracket. Thanks Monte

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post6022840
Old 01-12-2013, 05:43 PM   #927
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Beast! Love the 15s perfect size!

Blitz-Pro 15s light bar^^^

Looks like a UFO comin at you haha. Just as I hoped.

Thanks to Alex for all his help on the great wiring and fab work AND behind the dash lights. (emelianenkov)
Old 01-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #929
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
I know its not a Taco but I thought I would rep some more Blitzpro. My buddies Cherokee front bumper is finally finished, lights were the finishing touch.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:36 PM   #930
kai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shedkai38` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kai38`'s Tacoma Gallery

Using these switches

Old 01-18-2013, 10:16 PM   #932
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery

3 hella 700FF's mounted behind my new and custom made (by me) satoshi with the blitzpro 21S mounted the the bar on the bumper!

My 6lz's are going on the rear for work lights just haven't had time to install them yet!

Love the product and thanks for everything! By the way the brackets your making for the bars now, do you have any that are larger and or slotted??
Old 01-20-2013, 11:08 PM   #935
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blitzpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post

3 hella 700FF's mounted behind my new and custom made (by me) satoshi with the blitzpro 21S mounted the the bar on the bumper!

My 6lz's are going on the rear for work lights just haven't had time to install them yet!

Love the product and thanks for everything! By the way the brackets your making for the bars now, do you have any that are larger and or slotted??
Looks awesome! We currently provide the two mounting options.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:59 PM   #937
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
I know its not a Taco but I thought I would rep some more Blitzpro. My buddies Cherokee front bumper is finally finished, lights were the finishing touch.

The 6D's complement the light bar nicely!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:38 PM   #938
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifenix View Post
The 6D's complement the light bar nicely!

Ya the setup works great. you can kinda see in the pic that the light on the trees behind the garage. Like the way it looks also.
Now to do the same setup on my truck.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:18 PM   #939
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Just a quick update for you guys on backorder: Our shipment was delayed twice. We should be shipping out the lights soon. We will keep you guys posted and also compensate you for your patience. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:55 AM   #940
Lights shipping out first thing in the morning! Thanks TW!