Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy

Old 02-02-2013, 05:28 AM   #941
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kai38` View Post

Using these switches

Where did you get the 12V plug? Looks super clean.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #942
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
I think the site is called ORTTRW
Old 02-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #943
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just a heads up: Blitzpro is giving away free lights in the deals & coupons section of TW!
Old 02-07-2013, 07:09 PM   #944
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blitzpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Beast! Love the 15s perfect size!

Blitz-Pro 15s light bar^^^

Looks like a UFO comin at you haha. Just as I hoped.

Thanks to Alex for all his help on the great wiring and fab work AND behind the dash lights. (emelianenkov)
That Hawk 15S looks perfect there! Great work!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #945
Blitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlitzpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
winner of the free 15D light bar has been announced in the deals & coupon section of TW! Gl today guys! go bananas
Old 02-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post

3 hella 700FF's mounted behind my new and custom made (by me) satoshi with the blitzpro 21S mounted the the bar on the bumper!

My 6lz's are going on the rear for work lights just haven't had time to install them yet!

Love the product and thanks for everything! By the way the brackets your making for the bars now, do you have any that are larger and or slotted??
What do you mean by larger and or slotted side brackets? Taller brackets?
Old 02-15-2013, 10:24 PM   #949
Congrats to all our winners so far! Milton has found new friends in the tw community. Keep up the submissions and we will keep slanging free lights!
Old 02-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #951
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
To copy Monte and our light obsession, here are my 6lz's finally wired up and mounted in the front bumper.
Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361164937.500973.jpg
Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361164952.888174.jpg
Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361164969.652896.jpg
Old 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #952
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance there will be another one of these going on soon?
Old 03-28-2013, 08:42 PM   #953
Sorry for the delayed response. Our current prices still beat most group buy prices at this time.

Thank you all for participating in our giveaway! Keep sending in those email requests to get test fitted!
Old 03-28-2013, 09:31 PM   #954
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzpro View Post
Sorry for the delayed response. Our current prices still beat most group buy prices at this time.

Thank you all for participating in our giveaway! Keep sending in those email requests to get test fitted!
I ended up ordering a couple lights and put them on last week. I love them so far.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:24 PM   #955
Lurking daily
Brussell56 is on a distinguished road

Brussell56's Tacoma Gallery
Year update

Well guys its been around a year since the first batch of 21s's went out. Anyone have any one year updates?

Mine is still going strong. I have since removed if from my Taco and put it on my 4wheeler where it see's less use, but more abuse. Several of my friends too have them on their 4wheelers and RZR's and they too have no complaints. I'd say around 6 months in (spring) I developed a pretty heavy moisture buildup inside the light but it never affected the light output. Can't beat it for ~$150.
Attached Thumbnails
Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy-img_0529.jpg  
Old 10-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #956
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
I still have mine and use it. Works just as good as it did on day one. Only complaint is the powder coating has faded to grey and is starting to flake off.
Old 10-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #958
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, another word of advice...Do NOT spray bug dope on your lights. I was spraying around my camper shell door becuase the mosquitos were setting up camp inside and I got some on my 6lz lights on my shell. The deet left terrible markings on the lense that I can't get off. Still works fine though.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #959
Hey guys, please email support@blitzpro.com and we will take care of you. Thanks for your support!