Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Blitzpro Hawk 21S LED Light Bar Group Buy

Old 10-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #962
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
I also am getting a little bit of condensation in my 21S...been about 9 months since install.

Matt
Old 10-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #963
Newlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewlife is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Newlife's Tacoma Gallery
So to give some smiles around. I called in today to get some mounts for the 21s and I talked to liz. Minus her sounding like she was in a balloon (congested). Everything was great and got the mounts for 5.00

I went and ahead and asked if they are going to run the same sale as last year on black friday. And she confirmed. So I am gonna hold off until then and then do all my lights.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #964
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the news!
Old 01-15-2014, 08:03 AM   #965
Yaknowip is on a distinguished road
Yaknowip's Tacoma Gallery
Anti-theft

I'm planning on getting this light and doing the same mounting, however my concern is someone getting there with an Allen wrench. I live close to LA. Would you know if there is a way to secure this light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post

3 hella 700FF's mounted behind my new and custom made (by me) satoshi with the blitzpro 21S mounted the the bar on the bumper!

My 6lz's are going on the rear for work lights just haven't had time to install them yet!

Love the product and thanks for everything! By the way the brackets your making for the bars now, do you have any that are larger and or slotted??
Old 01-15-2014, 11:16 AM   #966
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaknowip View Post
I'm planning on getting this light and doing the same mounting, however my concern is someone getting there with an Allen wrench. I live close to LA. Would you know if there is a way to secure this light?

Unfortunately, I do not know of a way. I have heard the guys will tac weld the bolt but that'll mean you'll be grinding the head off if you need to remove it. Also I believe you can buy a "locking" nut online but I'm unsure of who sells them..
Old 01-15-2014, 11:44 PM   #967
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am sure you will be fine especially at such a low price point. If someone really wanted a part off your truck; there is really nothing you can do anyways so don't sweat it!
Old 01-17-2014, 07:58 AM   #968
357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed357sig is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: dough boy
357sig's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lock time works well