Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Custom gauge group buy

Old 09-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #21
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Yes! The cool thing is that all the miles you drive without your gauges, your miles aren't counted!

How would one start this.. I'm very interested now lol (looking at white with blue meters)
Old 09-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #22
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post

How would one start this.. I'm very interested now lol (looking at white with blue meters)

And you start by tearing apart your gauges.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #23
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post

And you start by tearing apart your gauges.
Aside from not removing the buzzer.... is this the best (only) way to do it?

http://www.customtacos.com/tech/index.php?article=225

Then you would need the entire thing so we're driving blind
Old 09-02-2012, 04:23 PM   #24
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Aside from not removing the buzzer.... is this the best (only) way to do it?

http://www.customtacos.com/tech/index.php?article=225

Then you would need the entire thing so we're driving blind
Yep! And also use a gps and you'll be fine.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #25
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
So how long does the GB last? Is there an end or just til you get 10?
Old 09-02-2012, 04:36 PM   #26
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
Does the gauge dimmer still work? Also, what would the turn-around time be? I see a previous post saying a week or so, but any better estimate?
Old 09-02-2012, 04:42 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
So how long does the GB last? Is there an end or just til you get 10?
Check the OP. It's til the 8th
Old 09-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunc View Post
Does the gauge dimmer still work? Also, what would the turn-around time be? I see a previous post saying a week or so, but any better estimate?
Gauge dimmer works like factory. And my turnaround time is 1-2 days after I receive them
Old 09-02-2012, 11:27 PM   #30
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-02-2012, 11:34 PM   #31
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
damn those look sweet, where are all the X-runners and lowered guys at? I would consider this if I didnt plan on changing dashes in the future! great looking work!
Old 09-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #32
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
There he is.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #33
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I've been... watching
Old 09-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #34

Quote:
I've been... watching
Uh oh! Competition?! Lol
Old 09-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #35
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Lol negative...you're in the other side of the country and I always get people from everywhere even Canada and Mexico so it's cool

Plus......I'm just looking at the price
Old 09-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #36

Quote:
Lol negative...you're in the other side of the country and I always get people from everywhere even Canada and Mexico so it's cool

Plus......I'm just looking at the price
Want me to do yours? 25% off

What do you usually charge?
Old 09-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #37
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good man, lol

I'm suppose to change out the color of mine but been lazy to take my truck apart...go on my thread and see
Old 09-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #38

Quote:
I'm good man, lol

I'm suppose to change out the color of mine but been lazy to take my truck apart...go on my thread and see
Alright I'll look later
Old 09-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #39
Av8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shedAv8er is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
Av8er's Tacoma Gallery
Like em' alot. Can't justify the cost with a baby and new home purchase on the horizon. For those that do it, enjoy and post pic's. Know that I'm stupid jealous as a red/white cluster would be bad ass. tks for the GB efforts though!
Old 09-03-2012, 12:06 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av8er View Post
Like em' alot. Can't justify the cost with a baby and new home purchase on the horizon. For those that do it, enjoy and post pic's. Know that I'm stupid jealous as a red/white cluster would be bad ass. tks for the GB efforts though!
Good luck with the baby and the house!

Maybe sometime soon! I'll always be here.