Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Custom gauge group buy

Old 09-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #41
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen Alex's work in person . He does a great job and the lights look badass !
Good luck with the GB .
Old 09-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #42
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I've seen Alex's work in person . He does a great job and the lights look badass !
Good luck with the GB .
Thanks Johnny!
Old 09-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #43
daweldon is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
daweldon's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on this list. I'm committed pending GB success
Old 09-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #45
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
These look amazing, i'm the 2nd set down(blue w/white needles),you will not be dissapointed!
Old 09-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #46
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
These look amazing, i'm the 2nd set down(blue w/white needles),you will not be dissapointed!
Your gauges are one of my favorites Denis!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:45 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Alex has this on another forum as well and he has hit is 10 people minimum so do not hesitate to sign up as the discount is in full swing.
Oh I forgot to post here lol. Thats ADD for ya!
Old 09-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #49
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
I am on the fence right now..........getting the 4x4 switch but am also working on scoring some LR UCAs. If the UCAs fall through I will be on this.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:09 AM   #50

Bump! Anyone want gauges?
Old 03-06-2013, 03:04 AM   #51
Ernesto4 is on a distinguished road
Ernesto4's Tacoma Gallery
I was just thinking about doing this to my truck. Is the group buy still going or what is the deal? I would like some white gauges with red needles.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:53 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernesto4 View Post
I was just thinking about doing this to my truck. Is the group buy still going or what is the deal? I would like some white gauges with red needles.
GB kinda died... I can do them though. $125 including return shipping
Old 03-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #53
So I have to send you my current gauges or how do we do this?
Old 03-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #54
Thumbs up

Btw thank you for your super quick response
Old 03-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #55

No problem. I live on forums.

You send me your gauges and I send them back
Old 03-07-2013, 11:36 AM   #56
White-Lightning is on a distinguished road

White-Lightning's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to White-Lightning
Can you do a first gen tacoma cluster?
Old 03-07-2013, 11:57 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by White-Lightning View Post
Can you do a first gen tacoma cluster?
First gens just have removable bulb.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:55 PM   #59
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Hum........ gauge swap. Finally tracked the thread down. Now to decide on color........ hum........
Old 01-22-2014, 08:08 PM   #60
ramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really niceramonortiz55 is just really nice

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Hi! I do custom gauges for Tacomas, 4Runners, and FJ cruisers. I have lots of experience and can meet almost any request you could throw at me! Check out my website in my signature if you want to see some more of my work.

I typically charge $150 per cluster. If I can get 10 people to commit by September 8th, I'll offer 25% off, including free shipping!

Any color or color combo is possible, just PM me so I can make sure I have the colors you want!

Here is some of my work

What website are you referring to in your signature...¿