Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Custom gauge group buy

Old 09-01-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Custom gauge group buy

Hi! I do custom gauges for Tacomas, 4Runners, and FJ cruisers. I have lots of experience and can meet almost any request you could throw at me! Check out my website in my signature if you want to see some more of my work.

I typically charge $150 per cluster, BUT I will be offering swaps for $75, including free return shipping for those who hop in on this soon

Any color or color combo is possible, just PM me so I can make sure I have the colors you want!

Here is some of my work

Old 09-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Alex, those gauges look awesome! Good luck

I've seen the gauge swaps he does in person, they really do look just as good in person as they do in the pictures!
Old 09-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #3
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Damn Alex, those gauges look awesome! Good luck

I've seen the gauge swaps he does in person, they really do look just as good in person as they do in the pictures!
Thank you Mike! Wanna lock in a spot?
Old 09-01-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Thank you Mike! Wanna lock in a spot?
I wish I could. I've got some money tied up in another hobby at the moment though...

I'll offer support as a salesman though!
Old 09-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #5

Sweet!! Thanks man, spread the word! Do my bidding! That sort of bullshit, ya know?
Old 09-01-2012, 05:45 PM   #6
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Ya don't think this shoulda gone in http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/
Old 09-01-2012, 06:05 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggynagy View Post
Ya don't think this shoulda gone in http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/
Using tapatalk on my iPhone. Didn't see it. Sorry bro.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:10 PM   #8
All Glory To The Hypnotoad
ziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shedziggynagy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ziggynagy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Using tapatalk on my iPhone. Didn't see it. Sorry bro.
No reason to apologize, just think you'll gain more traction on a group buy if you PM a mod and have the thread moved to the Group Buy forum. GL!
Old 09-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post

Hey, the lights finally sold and I sold my fiance's car in a day! I'm improving
Old 09-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
They all look great! Is the fourth one down mine? To everybody, I can personally recommend him to you. He does really great work!!!

Hey Alex, why dont you PM a moderator and see if they can move the tread to the GB area?
Where do I find a mod?
Old 09-02-2012, 07:15 AM   #13
Super Jesus
tacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoman00's Tacoma Gallery
Do u supply everything? Or do we have to send a gauge cluster or what?
Old 09-02-2012, 08:26 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman00 View Post
Do u supply everything? Or do we have to send a gauge cluster or what?
You mail it to me. I have all the supplies needed.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
How easy/hard is the swap?
Easy for you!
Old 09-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Lol yeah? What's the process.. Lol if it's a simple DIY I might be down
You pull apart the dash in a few simple steps, unplug the cluster, and mail it to me. I can walk you through it if necessary.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
so were without gagues for a week or so?
Yes! The cool thing is that all the miles you drive without your gauges, your miles aren't counted!