Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Power Monkey. Lower Prices!!!

Old 09-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #1
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: NBCNCO, HHC, 1-158 INF
Name: Scott
SGT Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Power Monkey. Lower Prices!!!

What is a Power Monkey you ask???

The iconic powermonkey: a charging device that's become one of the most widely recognized and versatile portable chargers available on the market today.

Charge your mobile (including BlackBerry and iPhone 3GS/4), iPod/MP3 player, PDA, Nintendo DS/DSI/3DS, handheld games console and more in style!!

The Powermonkey was the first charger manufactured by Powertraveller, bringing a whole new meaning to the term "portable power". Negating the need for an array of different chargers and cables, its compact, lightweight design and charging capabilities quickly made it one of the most popular power solutions available on the market and the name "powermonkey" has become well recognized throughout the UK and Europe as a Made for iPod™ accessory.

The powermonkey incorporates a lithium-Ion battery which can recharge your mobile phone fully up to three times (1.5 on a smartphone) before you'll need to recharge the powermonkey unit. It will also give you up to 40 hours of play time on your iPod, 48 hours on your PDA and up to 5 hours gaming on your handheld games console.

Weighing just 70 grams and measuring 88 x 39 x 37mm, powermonkey will work with any electronic device up to 5.5 volts and comes with a universal mains adapter that works in over 150 countries around the world. Included with the powermonkey is a pack of adapters (monkeynuts) for the leading mobile phone brands (including Sony-Ericsson, Samsung, Nokia and BlackBerry), as well as tips for other handheld gadgets such as iPod Sony PSP and Nintendo DSI/3DS. It is also compatible with the latest iPhones.

The powermonkey portable charger can be recharged either by the included universal mains charger or via the retractable USB cable in the kit.

The new powermonkey, has the same functionality as its predecessor, but aesthetic improvements include a sliding ON/OFF switch to prevent accidental activation and recessed LED lights, making the unit more streamlined. The new unit is also slightly slimmer and smaller in length.

Max. reserve power available:

All iPods - 40 hours
Mobile phones - 96 hours
Digital Cameras - 1600 pictures
Two-way radios - 24 hours
Sony PSPs - 5 hours
Nintendo DSI/3DS - 6 hours
MP3 / MP4s - 6 hours

PDAs - 48 hours

Specifications:
Capacity: 2200mAh
Input Interface: DC3.5 x 1.1
Input Voltage: 5v 500mAh
Output Interface: DC3.5 x 1.1
Output Voltage: 4.5~5.5v
Output Max Current: 1.2A
Weight 70g
Dimensions: 88 x 39 x 37 mm

Kit Includes:
1 x powermonkey classic unit
1 x universal mains charger inc. interchangeable heads for UK, Europe, Australia and USA
1 x travel pouch
Tips included: Nokia & Mini Nokia, Micro USB, Samsung G600, LG Chocolate, Sony-Ericsson wide connector, Mini USB, Female USB charging tip, iPod/iPhone tip, DSI/3DS tip, DC 4.0 for Sony PSP, USB retractable cable.

I still have about 50 of these so message on the thread and let me know how many you would like , i will then pm you back with the payment information, or just send me a pm with your shipping information. PayPal is preferred, Make payments on paypal to Scott.Lasco@gmail.com

Here are the new lower prices...
$5.00 less per unit, want to get rid of them!
-On there websight they list it at £34.95 and that equals $55.61 -Amazon has it listed at $49.95

1- $25.00 +shipping
2- $48.00 +shipping
3- $72.00 +shipping
4- $96.00 +shipping

I am going to do a flat $5.15 shipping on these with the flat rate priority boxes through the USPS

If you have any questions you cant call or text me at 602-412-7300.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
Disco Disco...
SGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSGT Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Interested but would like to know for a fact that there is an adapter for the HTC Evo LTE.
thanks
Just looked it up and that phone uses the micro USB to charge... And yes it comes with one!
Old 09-03-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
bump, I'm still using mine. Works well.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #4
Disco Disco...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
bump, I'm still using mine. Works well.
Good to hear! I use mine almost every day... Because my Android last not even a day and my daughter always fails to charge her Nintendo 3DS before we get in the truck.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
Disco Disco...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
These are all brand new?
Yes, they are all new in box. The company I work for ordered about 400 of them for a customer appreciation gift and as it turns out corporate has a policy that does not allow "gifts" of "large monetary value" to be sent to customers... And so they sat in the store room for two month, then I got the idea to offer to buy two cases and my boss jumped at the idea.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:59 AM   #6
greenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenrustic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
greenrustic's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine last week. Great product at a great price. Fast service too. Thanks SGT Taco. Good luck!
Old 09-29-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
any left?
Old 10-01-2012, 10:20 AM   #8
DPCardoza is on a distinguished road
DPCardoza's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
any left?
X2
Old 10-01-2012, 12:08 PM   #9
Disco Disco...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
any left?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPCardoza View Post
X2
Ohh yes, I have some left. Just let me know how many you guys would like.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:28 PM   #10
DPCardoza is on a distinguished road
DPCardoza's Tacoma Gallery
received mine today. Thanks buddy.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got mine all quickly. Work great, gave them out as gifts.
Old 11-18-2012, 05:28 PM   #12
..Slingin' up mud and we're scarying off bunnies..
186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
186000mps's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks SGT Taco
I ordered two of these. they arrived very quickly and well packaged. Testing them out, I had no problem powering and charging a low battery Iphone. Good product and good service...thanks
Old 11-19-2012, 06:15 AM   #13
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine really fast and have used it several times already. My phone (casio commando) will drain it while acheiving an almost complete recharge
Old 01-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #14
..Slingin' up mud and we're scarying off bunnies..
186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed186000mps is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
186000mps's Tacoma Gallery
Bought some of these for the kids for Christmas. My 14 year old son left his in his pants pocket when it wash day. It went through an entire wash cycle. I left it near the wood stove for three days to dry out and it is taking a full charge now and working fine.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 186000mps View Post
Bought some of these for the kids for Christmas. My 14 year old son left his in his pants pocket when it wash day. It went through an entire wash cycle. I left it near the wood stove for three days to dry out and it is taking a full charge now and working fine.
wow! good to know it can take abuse!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #16
rookie
ryan c is on a distinguished road

Name: ryan
ryan c's Tacoma Gallery
these seem pretty handy. might have to pick some up next paycheck.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #17
Disco Disco...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan c View Post
these seem pretty handy. might have to pick some up next paycheck.
Just let me know when... Have some ready to ship.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:22 PM   #18
Disco Disco...

Bump. Still have about 6 left.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:33 PM   #19
Nickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shedNickel is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Diego
Nickel's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get a couple.
Old 06-01-2013, 06:12 AM   #20
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to Canada? Kids have iPod touches that usually only last 3/4s of the trip to Minnesota