Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Official Camburg UCA's Group Buy

Old 09-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Official Camburg UCA's Group Buy

Whats happening,
This is the official "Group Buy" for the Cambug UCA's for the Gen. 2 Tacoma's.
The group buy is for the Uni-Ball Cambug UCA's and we have decided to do both the Uni-balls and the Ball-Joint Arms:

We are not allowed to post the Group Buy price anywhere and we ask that once we PM you the price that you do not post it anywhere..If it does get posted anywhere then the GB is off..

Plug in your TW name in the 1 through 10 on which arms you would like.
No real limit on how many arms, would like to do at least 10 total, even if it is 5 of the Ball Joint and 10 of the uni-ball.

Cut off for the GB is 9-14-2012

PM us for pricing:

Group 1:
Camburg Uni-Ball UCA's # 310036

Also remember Camburg uses a mild steel uni-ball, not a stainless one..
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Group 2:
Camburg Ball-Joint UCA's # 310039....Remember you are on your own for Ball-Joints
Camburg recommends purchasing the factory ball joints from the dealer.
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Call the shop at 1-888-973-6967 to pay by credit card or via Paypal and we we send you an Invoice via Paypal..
California residents will also have sales tax...
Free Shipping via UPS ground in the lower continental 48 states.
PR, Hawaii,Alaska,Guam contact us for shipping quotes.
Ball Joint arms are still on back order and will be about a week before they ship and the uni-ball arms will be in next week.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Sonny
Old 09-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP FOR GREAT SELLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #3
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
does this close at 10 people under each or is there a date this ends? also can i get a PM for the prices of each.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:48 AM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PM Sent and just updated the quantities and cut off time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty3 View Post
does this close at 10 people under each or is there a date this ends? also can i get a PM for the prices of each.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #5
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Group 1:
1: Desert Drifter
2: ketchupanator (Stupid hurts.'s buddy)
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Group 2:
Camburg Ball-Joint UCA's # 310039....Remember you are your own for Ball-Joints
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Old 09-06-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Will be getting in on this after i sell my old wheels or when i get paid next wednesday. Still deciding which ones to go with though. I am leaning toward BJ. I will call to discuss when i order.
Old 09-06-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
Downsouth Motorsport

Copy that....Keep us posted..
Thanks for the heads up..

Quote:
Will be getting in on this after i sell my old wheels or when i get paid next wednesday. Still deciding which ones to go with though. I am leaning toward BJ. I will call to discuss when i order.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:23 PM   #8
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
These guys are good folks on the phone!. I called them this morning to fix the deal on the UCA and talk about what suspension would siut MY needs. Sonny explained everything and asked me a few questions and I now have a full suspension coming my way at a nice price too! We figured out the ICON coilovers and rear shocks would be good for my needs and of course the Camburg Upper control Arms with UNI-BALLS, and a ICON 2 leaf kit for the back as well.

It was an expensive phone call, but I really feel that DSM fitted the system to my needs and no pressure to sell me the most costly stuff (which would be of very little advantage my application).

Thanks for having quality suspension parts, and especially for taking the time to give me the information I needed to make a good decision!
Old 09-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #9
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
This might do better in the Group Buys section in the Shopping section.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #11
Downsouth Motorsport

Yes it would, completely my mistake there.
Working on getting it moved now...
Sorry about that....

Quote:
Old 09-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Yes it would, completely my mistake there.
Working on getting it moved now...
Sorry about that....
moved
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #13
Downsouth Motorsport

Thanks Chris,
I owe you one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
moved
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #14
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Group 1:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Group 2:
1: dad32509
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Old 09-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #15
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'ed
Old 09-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #16
Downsouth Motorsport

PM'ed back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvtheMountains View Post
Pm'ed
Old 09-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #17
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down if I could get these for my 4runner.. For a good price, I'd be committed.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #18
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
Group 1:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Group 2:
1: dad32509
2: scotty3
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

90% sure on BJ's still debating the possibility of uniballs. I still cannot believe this Group Buy is not getting more hits. Also want to rebuild my Light Racing Coilovers as well. Sending PM for more info on that.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:59 PM   #19
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
*&$@##% if only I had the cash. Headed out to the shop to see what I can sell...
Old 09-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #20
Thinking of something clever
dad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddad32509 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
dad32509's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Im gonna have to back out on this one.

Group 1:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Group 2:
1: scotty3
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

90% sure on BJ's still debating the possibility of uniballs. I still cannot believe this Group Buy is not getting more hits. Also want to rebuild my Light Racing Coilovers as well. Sending PM for more info on that.