Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

TJM Bumper 05+ $499.99

Old 09-13-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
MOTHER OF GOD!

these wont last long at that price.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #3
DJ25 is on a distinguished road
Name: Daniel
DJ25's Tacoma Gallery
looks awfully similar to the ARB bumper i got on my 2005
Old 09-13-2012, 01:03 PM   #4
FlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlyingWil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wil
FlyingWil's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ25 View Post
looks awfully similar to the ARB bumper i got on my 2005
ARB, TJM, and Ironman bumpers all look similar due to the bumper design restrictions Australia has (basically their DOT is strict) so most of the bumpers coming out of Australia look similar to each other.

In comparison to the ARB, the TJM mounts the winch lower than the ARB, and uses a standard winching mount (not pulling from the bottom of the winch). TJM has been around since 1973 (ish), and its great to have them back in states again.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #5
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
bump

any more pictures of it on tacomas?
Old 09-20-2012, 07:48 AM   #6
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice Wil! This will be a great buy for the 2nd gens
Old 09-20-2012, 08:03 AM   #8
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
at $500 its almost half the price of a lot of the plate bumpers!
Old 09-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #9
MTaco is on a distinguished road

MTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered one today. Can't wait to get it installed. $676 to my door with lights and powder coat, that is tough to beat.
Old 09-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #11
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
too bad there isnt an option for no light hoops or id consider it.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #12
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
hmm. Thats actually not a bad looking bumper... especially for the price. Though I would prefer it without the hoops. Those could always be "removed" though.
Old 09-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #14
sparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nicesparkystaco is just really nice

Name: Sparky
sparkystaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked mine up from the shipper today, WOW, talk about packaging this thing is quadruple wrapped !!

bubble wrap around bumper, then cardboard, then a dense foam wrapping & shrink wrap held with packing tape all over

can't wait to get this installed this wknd
Old 09-25-2012, 01:53 PM   #16
Blygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlygy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blygy's Tacoma Gallery
I sure wish Shipping between Canada and the US was easier..
Old 09-29-2012, 11:39 AM   #18
Tarpon24 is on a distinguished road

Name: Frankie
Tarpon24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingWil View Post
SALE ends soon!
any pic of it on a speedway blue tacoma ?
Old 09-30-2012, 06:32 PM   #20
CASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shedCASTRATE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
CASTRATE's Tacoma Gallery
Any bumpers available for the 2012 Tacoma at this price? Kinda late to ask, but I just saw this sale a few minutes ago