Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Treadwright GB?

Old 03-09-2013, 01:55 PM   #501
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDSurfPhotography View Post
Sorry I didn't I got there at 8 am they unmounted my tires and mounted my new ones up and balanced them up and I was out of there by 8:30
I need to try a different tire shop. I was stuck there for 2 1/2 hours, only 30 min of that was waiting to get my truck in.
Update: They rebalanced the rear tires, lug centric because they do not fit the hub tight, the weight to balance was reduced by 1/2. Much better.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:46 PM   #502
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
new tread to be sold end of march. pics on their facebook
Old 03-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #503
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
new tread to be sold end of march. pics on their facebook
Kinda look like the MT mtz
Old 03-17-2013, 04:50 AM   #504
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Kinda look like the MT mtz
I thought more km1
Old 03-18-2013, 07:03 PM   #505
2013 2.7 is on a distinguished road
2013 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
how many miles can you put on them
Old 03-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #506
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 2.7 View Post
how many miles can you put on them
Scott runs them hard and gets over 35k on his guard dogs
Old 03-18-2013, 07:09 PM   #508
2013 2.7 is on a distinguished road
2013 2.7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Scott runs them hard and gets over 35k on his guard dogs
thanks appreciate it
Old 03-18-2013, 07:10 PM   #509
Looking forward to seeing the new claw in 285
Old 03-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #511
265/75/16 claw released today. waiting for 285/75/16
Old 03-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #512
treadwright said no 285's in the new claw :banghead:
Old 03-23-2013, 12:23 AM   #513
MaxxTRD is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Maxx
MaxxTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Id take some of those depending on price and shipment is this going down or what?

Old 03-23-2013, 07:49 PM   #514
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
So I have decide that I will be ordering a set of either the guard dog or claw. If I feel I'm ok with 265 I'll do claw. Otherwise guard dog in 285. Anyone have experience with kedge grip
Old 03-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #515
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdayIsNear View Post
So I have decide that I will be ordering a set of either the guard dog or claw. If I feel I'm ok with 265 I'll do claw. Otherwise guard dog in 285. Anyone have experience with kedge grip
There was a little discussion on it earlier in the thread. I know Brian "Woody" Swearingen uses it and loves it. He lives in WI so it does pose a usefulness. The tires supposedly wear faster with it though.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:11 PM   #516
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
treadwright said no 285's in the new claw :banghead:
not until the trials are over anyway
Old 03-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #517
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
All my bitching about the tires not balancing and taking so much weight was the result of a DB tire dude. Took it to the place I should have in the first place and BAM! smooth as butter, with no more than 3oz on any tire.
Old 03-24-2013, 07:09 AM   #518
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
not until the trials are over anyway
Not sure i can Wait this long
Old 03-24-2013, 08:12 AM   #519
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
All my bitching about the tires not balancing and taking so much weight was the result of a DB tire dude. Took it to the place I should have in the first place and BAM! smooth as butter, with no more than 3oz on any tire.
That's awesome, see these tires aren't bad. Going with 315s as soon as I get gears.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:27 PM   #520
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really thinking of getting these for my new rims I got. For those who have them do you have to have weights on the outside of the wheel with static balancing?