Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Treadwright GB?

Old 09-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
CRONKED TaCo is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
CRONKED TaCo's Tacoma Gallery
Treadwright GB?

They said to wait until after December and there might be gb pricing.

More
Old 09-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #2
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
i love mine
Old 09-18-2012, 12:21 PM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
LOVIN MINE
Old 09-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Love mine and need new ones! If they go any cheaper I would be surprised! But if you set one up I would be in if its a month or 2 down the road...
Old 09-18-2012, 12:29 PM   #5
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone have a review on how long these last? i drive hard and i dont want to buy tires every 15,000
Old 09-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #6
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
They're already super cheap. Doubt they'd go any lower.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #7
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
does anyone have a review on how long these last? i drive hard and i dont want to buy tires every 15,000
I have at least 20K on mine the only reason I need new ones is because I havent rotated the rears due to a bent rim...
Old 09-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #8
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
I HAVE BEEN RUNNING THE GUARD DOG M/T'S WITH KEDGE GRIP
AND HAVE ABOUT 34-35 K ON THEM AND THEY ARE ALMOST SHOT...
BUT IM NOT REPLACING THEM UNTIL THE WINTER SETS IN....
Old 09-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #9
poundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedpoundin tacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scot
poundin tacos's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if they will go any lower, but if they do i might be interested depending on the timing.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
I HAVE BEEN RUNNING THE GUARD DOG M/T'S WITH KEDGE GRIP
AND HAVE ABOUT 34-35 K ON THEM AND THEY ARE ALMOST SHOT...
BUT IM NOT REPLACING THEM UNTIL THE WINTER SETS IN....
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
Old 09-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #11
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
WHAT
Old 09-18-2012, 01:35 PM   #12
So there are only about ten people that want or know about these things?
Old 09-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
No has any issues with flats or having scuffs on the sides from previous use?
Old 09-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #14
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nope
Old 09-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #15
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRONKED TaCo View Post
So there are only about ten people that want or know about these things?
I would give it more time than 1 hour.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #16
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im all for cheap good tires but I seem to find bushes in the DEZ and get flats way too often have any of you guys ran over some bushes with em? on accident even.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Im all for cheap good tires but I seem to find bushes in the DEZ and get flats way too often have any of you guys ran over some bushes with em? on accident even.
yeah i have tons of times lol....nothing bad at all....they even sent me a free spare because one of my tires looked kind of strange
Old 09-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #18

160 per tire for a 315/70/17 is hard to beat! Any problems balancing? Not that im terribly concerned about that just curious. could get 6 tires for 960! I spent double that on my current set
Old 09-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #19

nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Yes. Im running all 4. Even with this nail in it it didnt go flat.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:33 PM   #20
Yeah bro great prices spread the word if someone wants they can post a thing in wheels and tires so that we can get alot of people interested.