Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Wet Okle opinions please!

Old 09-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
"We have assumed control"
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matti
beachingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okle opinions please!

Ok, I'm in on the wet okle group buy but for the life of me i can't seem decide to go with light grey or charcoal...I have a 12' silver taco with the light grey interior. I've been searching all of the wet okle posts which has been a see saw ride. One min i'm good with the light grey than look a little more and i change to charcoal. I need to shit or get off the pot so heres my last resort! At this moment i'm thinking the charcoal but just wanted to see what everyone else on here thinks, so is it light grey or charcoal???? thanks guys!
Old 09-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
azchick87 is on a distinguished road
azchick87's Tacoma Gallery
Charcoal! Darker so you wont see it get dirty!
Old 09-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Have you looked on their website? They have a large database of pictures from customers and a big section of that is Tacomas. Scroll to the bottom, it's in somewhat alphabetical order.

Wet Okole Toyota Set Gallery
Old 09-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Search wet okole here, there are shit ton of tacoma pics from group buy threads on here........and +2 on the darker color to hide dirt.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Is two tone an option you are considering? I personally have dark on the outside and light in the middle and recommend it highly. If not, the charcoal in general would be a nice break from the tons of gray you already have in your truck.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:24 AM   #6
beachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeachingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks guys, going with the black sides and the charcoal centers with a red "trd" in the centers...Can't wait to get'm! I'll def post some pics....
Old 09-26-2012, 06:40 AM   #7
mseymour3 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
mseymour3's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a thread with some pictures of others. Should have a little of each in it. There are a couple other threads with more pics as well.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...le-photos.html
Old 09-26-2012, 09:51 AM   #8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseymour3 View Post
Here's a thread with some pictures of others. Should have a little of each in it. There are a couple other threads with more pics as well.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...le-photos.html
thanks michael, that is a good thread for pics with charcoal!