Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

ProEFX Towing Mirrors

Old 10-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #21
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
As requested;

Those are sexy!
Old 10-19-2012, 09:44 AM   #22
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-19-2012, 09:53 AM   #24
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I know a guy that's got the install down to a science also. Local even
Old 10-19-2012, 03:39 PM   #26
mikedgw is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
mikedgw's Tacoma Gallery
Group Buy Towing Mirrors

Rob:

Really appreciate the extra effort you've made here helping all of us get proper towing mirrors.

Please email me the CC form at mikedgw@surewest.net

Thanks!

Michael

EFXMRTAC05ET - Black Power Mirror - Retail $229.00, Group Buy $189.00
Old 10-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #29
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can hand deliver you a set!!! Buy a trail rig and a trailer and your gonna need a set of these...
Hmmmm no thanks
Trail rig might be a go . Just waiting for someone to pay me some money I lent out .
Old 10-20-2012, 08:43 AM   #31
marcballz is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
marcballz's Tacoma Gallery
I bought something like these but they were ment for a dodge truck off of ebay for 175. i installed them on the taco & they look great, the only thing diffrent was that they didnt fit exactly center like the factory set. However the quality on mine was good & didnt vibrate to much.

if i didn't already have a set id buy these 4 sure.
Having the mirror flipped up gives you a good view!!

Anyone thinking of how awesome these would look but color matched to you taco??
im considering matching mine but dont know how it would look:/
Old 10-21-2012, 03:38 PM   #32
DSYLEXC is on a distinguished road
DSYLEXC's Tacoma Gallery
I want black power with LED...but for some reason I only remember to call after your business hours. I would also like to see pics with the LED on if possible. Thanks.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:22 PM   #33
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvTEA View Post
Rob,

When you get a chance, could you post up night pics with the LEDs on and some closer pics of the mirrors folded in? Thanks in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSYLEXC View Post
I want black power with LED...but for some reason I only remember to call after your business hours. I would also like to see pics with the LED on if possible. Thanks.

Send me a PM with your number or email address.

Here you go guys
Old 10-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #36
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Is there any way I can get non-textured black? I want to get them color-matched but not sure how the texture would look.
You could prep them so they're no longer textured. It's just plastic so it wouldn't take a whole lot to make them smooth enough to paint.

Also, the chrome ones aren't textured. They might be easier to prep to accept paint.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #37
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You could prep them so they're no longer textured. It's just plastic so it wouldn't take a whole lot to make them smooth enough to paint.

Also, the chrome ones aren't textured. They might be easier to prep to accept paint.
Thanks, I was already thinking this. The chrome versions still have the textured arm though. But your right it should not be hard to smooth them out.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:33 PM   #38
DSYLEXC is on a distinguished road
DSYLEXC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Send me a PM with your number or email address.

Here you go guys
PM sent.