Name: Jeremy
Newtaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Pro efX mirrors

Can I still get a pair of these ?
Old 04-04-2014, 11:46 AM   #443
Newtaco2012 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeremy
Newtaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Is there also any way you can use chevy tow Mirrors? Would any year model fit at all
Old 04-06-2014, 06:50 PM   #446
AEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Director of Wing Inspections
Name: Chris
AEmedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
Is there still a discount?
Good question, I am looking for a set as well!
Old 04-07-2014, 07:53 AM   #447
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

ClayCrusher's Tacoma Gallery
Me too!
Old 04-08-2014, 06:29 AM   #449
Texas Transplant Taco
ClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to beholdClayCrusher is a splendid one to behold

If we can get the old GB prices I would be in...
Old 04-08-2014, 05:04 PM   #450
AEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedAEmedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed
AEmedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayCrusher View Post
If we can get the old GB prices I would be in...
If I could get the discounted price, I would buy today!
Old 04-09-2014, 09:29 AM   #451
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEmedic View Post
If I could get the discounted price, I would buy today!
Me too!
Old 04-10-2014, 06:46 PM   #452
GaryArt1 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Gary
GaryArt1's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance of another group buy now that towing season is coming near? If so I am in.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #453
k.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shedk.strong is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kirk
k.strong's Tacoma Gallery
If another sale came along i could be talked into buying a set.
Old 04-21-2014, 06:01 PM   #454
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested also if there still a group buy. Thanks
Old 04-21-2014, 07:37 PM   #455
Texas Transplant Taco

sounds like we have enough people for a group buy...
Old 04-22-2014, 08:17 AM   #459
AEmedic's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like a black power mirror with heat and no turn signal if possible. Otherwise, black power mirror with heat, is likely what I would get.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:14 AM   #460
DonNH is on a distinguished road
Name: Don
DonNH's Tacoma Gallery
power, heat & turn would be my preference if I go this route. (turn optional, but power & heat would be necessities)

Haven't towed my camper with the truck yet - last year pulled it with the RAV4 and clamp on mirrors.
Not quite sold on having the extra width on the mirrors at all times, but will definitely be looking at a heated mirror at some point, so it makes sense to deal with the towing issue at the same time.