Chris Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Chris Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed. Looking forward to the install
Old 10-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #43
DPCardoza is on a distinguished road
DPCardoza's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed yesterday. Thanks again.
Old 10-23-2012, 10:30 AM   #44
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
-Is there more than one cast/mold for these mirrors? i.e. Does the non led mirrors still have the led placement on them?
-How long are these special prices valid for?
-If the instructions available at the moment, how tedious is the installation of the turn signals for the mirrors?
Old 10-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #45
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
this is very tempting...
Old 10-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #46
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Michael
MJonesTrumpet's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered! Totally stoked. Going to order the highlander mirror switch - part #84871-48030 (I beleive there is a built in timer as well) to hook up the heated function. Can't wait!
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #47
shawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Shawn
shawnd2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonesTrumpet View Post
Ordered! Totally stoked. Going to order the highlander mirror switch - part #84871-48030 (I beleive there is a built in timer as well) to hook up the heated function. Can't wait!
Make sure you get a relay as well (unless the mirrors come with one).

Shawn.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:26 PM   #48
MJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonesTrumpet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnd2 View Post

Shawn.
Oh,I completely forgot about needing one of those. I'll probably have to grab one of those as well, thanks for the tip!
Old 10-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #49
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznboi View Post
-Is there more than one cast/mold for these mirrors? i.e. Does the non led mirrors still have the led placement on them?
-How long are these special prices valid for?
-If the instructions available at the moment, how tedious is the installation of the turn signals for the mirrors?
Yes there is three different configurations for the outer shell. Black textured without LED, Black textured with LED and Chrome with LED are all different. The LEDs are a very simple install. Tap into the + and ground the neg. Connection clips are also supposed to be included as well as the directions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin407c View Post
this is very tempting...
So order some.

Quote:
That p/n is good (switch with about 15 min. timer). That is the same switch that I put in on my truck.

Quote:

Shawn.
Not sure if they will or not (mine didn't) but any 30a-40a relay will work. Just a few bucks at any parts store.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:31 PM   #51
shawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of lightshawnd2 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Shawn
shawnd2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh,I completely forgot about needing one of those. I'll probably have to grab one of those as well, thanks for the tip!
Didn't want you to make the same mistake as me and burn up a switch as the highlander switch is not cheap, especially in Canada.

Shawn.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #53
Quote:
Didn't want you to make the same mistake as me and burn up a switch as the highlander switch is not cheap, especially in Canada.

Shawn.
DEFINATELY appriciate that. They are expensive in the US, I dont even want to think what they cost you guys, sorry man! Thanks again for the heads up, I can't wait till these mirrors come in. It will be like Christmas morning
Old 10-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #54
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Loving the look of these.. DEFINITELY picking up a set! just waiting for payday (Friday) lol...
Old 10-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #56
DSYLEXC is on a distinguished road
DSYLEXC's Tacoma Gallery
Order placed.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #59
this_is_nascar is on a distinguished road
this_is_nascar's Tacoma Gallery
I absolutely love the idea of these new replacement mirrors. I'm not mechanically inclined, so I'm curious as to what's involved with installing these. Is it a big deal to replace the old mirrors and to install these? I'm assuming I still keep the power-mirror effect, using the existing inside control and wiring, with both the passenger side and driver's side with these, right?

I'm mostly concerned about the process of having these installed.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #60
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85yote09taco View Post
when does the group buy pricing end?
Not quite sure. Might be till the mirrors start coming in on a regular basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by this_is_nascar View Post
I absolutely love the idea of these new replacement mirrors. I'm not mechanically inclined, so I'm curious as to what's involved with installing these. Is it a big deal to replace the old mirrors and to install these? I'm assuming I still keep the power-mirror effect, using the existing inside control and wiring, with both the passenger side and driver's side with these, right?

I'm mostly concerned about the process of having these installed.
Replacement of these is very straight forward if all you want to do is keep your power fuction. Take the door panel off, unplug the mirror and three bolts. Reverse for the install. Thats it!