Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The Retrofit Source Morimoto XBAR LED Bars R2

Old 10-22-2012, 04:52 AM   #21
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcballz View Post
id love to see a comparison to rigid light bars...
Same performance. Almost half the price.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #22
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
so do we just put what we want in here?
Old 10-24-2012, 02:12 AM   #23
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Correct!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:31 AM   #24
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for now.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #25
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
oh you just make it so damn easy dont you hahahaha
thanks for the help!
ive gotta measure where i want to put my bar, see what i should order.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
Correct!
Old 10-31-2012, 12:21 AM   #28
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
how many have been ordered? just curious as to the time table...
Old 10-31-2012, 05:04 AM   #29

No one orders until we hit 25 people/bars interested, then a coupon code is provided and the orders can be placed.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:24 AM   #30
amadougrand is on a distinguished road

amadougrand's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in with a 17" Combo. Right now!
Old 10-31-2012, 11:15 PM   #31
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post
No one orders until we hit 25 people/bars interested, then a coupon code is provided and the orders can be placed.
i swear im not being a smart ass... but if we're at say 24, and i say screw it ill order another one so we can get them shipped, or if 5 people order 5 bars, is that cool? just hoping we don't have to wait for 25 people to order at least a single bar each... you know?

is there a list yet so we can see progress? put me on it for sure! not sure on length yet, going above my windshield, maybe below... hmmm... but about that length! then maybe another!
Old 11-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #32

Not near enough traffic on this and a list would be nice. I'm giving it another week and then moving on to getting a bar elsewhere.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #33
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
AndrewTRS,

Any way you could post what the spacing is between the mounting bolts on these? I have an Nfab light bar and am looking for one of your lights to mount using the middle two holes. Just need to know what the spacing is to know if it will fit. If it would be easier, I could probably measure from the center of each bolt hole and let you know.

Thanks,

Dan
Old 11-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #34

Sorry all, buying another light as this looked like it would be a slow process. If anyone is interested this is what I am getting. http://jatproducts.com/ I haven't seen anyone else use it on here, but the price is right for the XML 10W LED Bar comparable to the Baja Designs OnX.

I will review when after I get home and mount it in early Dec.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #35
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Lets get some people on this!!!
Old 11-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #36
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
anyone else????
Old 11-05-2012, 05:23 AM   #37
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcadams View Post
AndrewTRS,

Any way you could post what the spacing is between the mounting bolts on these? I have an Nfab light bar and am looking for one of your lights to mount using the middle two holes. Just need to know what the spacing is to know if it will fit. If it would be easier, I could probably measure from the center of each bolt hole and let you know.

Thanks,

Dan

Anyone?
Old 11-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #39
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Am I missing something? The link doesnt work for me and I cant find them on the site...
Old 11-05-2012, 04:43 PM   #40
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
damn, looks like they're not on their site anymore!
and I was hoping to hear back about my ballast problem today too, no email yet...