LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*OFFICIAL* UltraGauge EM 1.2 Holiday Group Buy GB (ScanGauge Alternative)

Old 01-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #1002
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
Really? Same here! I ran out today. It said I had 1.8 gallons and 40 miles until empty. I call bullshit 😡
Why are you running your tanks that low anyway? Fuel pumps are cooled by fuel. If you don't have enough fuel running through them they will over hear, and do it to often and you'll be dropping your tank.

You deserve to run out of gas
Old 01-02-2013, 08:17 PM   #1003
sbarnesvta is on a distinguished road
sbarnesvta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Ran outta gas the other day thanks a lot UG you said I had 20 more miles to go!!!!
Have you calibrated the mileage on it yet? I have been calibrating it over the last 2000 miles and it is pretty accurate.

Also I agree with the above, I have not run it dry and don't like to get close. Light comes on I fill up
Old 01-02-2013, 08:19 PM   #1004
sbarnesvta is on a distinguished road
sbarnesvta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
can anyone give me their long term and short term fuel trim values at idle after their truck is at operating temp? I'm getting a rich condition in bank 1&2 (p0175,p0172) and i can't quite finger it out. O2 sensors are new, MAF is new (reman) and no leaks that i found (sprayed carb cleaner and visually inspected hoses. The CEL is driving me nuckin futs. tried resetting ECU (unplug battery, pulling EFI fuses) only thing i can think of is fuel pressure regulator? according to my ultra gauge, at 70 mph i'm using between 6-8 gph. when i first got my Ultra gauge, i was using about 4-5 gph and I didn't have a CEL.
V6 4.0L is using .39-.45 GPH at idle, depending on A/C, and sitting between 4-4.5GPH at 70mph.

I am not sure about the CEL or codes.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #1005
A Bad Ass Member
Jared will become famous soon enough

Name: Jared
Jared's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
Why are you running your tanks that low anyway? Fuel pumps are cooled by fuel. If you don't have enough fuel running through them they will over hear, and do it to often and you'll be dropping your tank.

I am aware. 👌

My father borrowed my truck the previous day and brought it back with 45 Miles until empty. So when I started it up I realized the fuel level and drove straight to the gas station and it ran out at 40 Miles Until Empty (About 1/4 mile away from the station). Regardless, the UG was inaccurate and said there was still fuel when in fact there wasn't.

How I deserved that, I have no clue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarnesvta View Post
Have you calibrated the mileage on it yet? I have been calibrating it over the last 2000 miles and it is pretty accurate.

Also I agree with the above, I have not run it dry and don't like to get close. Light comes on I fill up
I need to look up on how to calibrate it and get on it!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:29 AM   #1006
A Bad Ass Member
Jared will become famous soon enough

Name: Jared
Jared's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post

I am aware. 👌

My father borrowed my truck the previous day and brought it back with 45 Miles until empty. So when I started it up I realized the fuel level and drove straight to the gas station and it ran out at 40 Miles Until Empty (About 1/4 mile away from the station). Regardless, the UG was inaccurate and said there was still fuel when in fact there wasn't.

How I deserved that, I have no clue?
Old 01-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #1008
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I never got my rebate...wth
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #1010
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mrwatermaker View Post
Its a no show for me so far. Emailed my forms in on Dec 5 and nothing yet.....
i emailed mine in on 12/5 too. still waiting...not worried...yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05SuperChrg View Post
Does anyone know how to silence the "beep" when changing screens? I checked the manual and could not find anything?
The beep makes my dog go nuts, which means I cant change screens when she is in the truck
Thanks all
i can't figure out how to change the oil change beep/service interval.
i believe there is a place to silence the beep and change the frequency of beepiness - look under the 'alarms' menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaryanreynolds View Post
Ran outta gas the other day thanks a lot UG you said I had 20 more miles to go!!!!
my UG seems to want to think i have 2 more gallons than i really do. on a trip down the CA coast it said about 2.5 gals were left and the tank took 20.5 or so. can't truss it.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:34 AM   #1011
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post

my UG seems to want to think i have 2 more gallons than i really do. on a trip down the CA coast it said about 2.5 gals were left and the tank took 20.5 or so. can't truss it.
Make sure ya'll calibrated your UGs to distance and what not...
Old 01-03-2013, 08:50 AM   #1012
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Make sure ya'll calibrated your UGs to distance and what not...
i'll work on this

i was fueling up here. i think it took 20.65...

Old 01-03-2013, 09:48 AM   #1013
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Calibrate the actual miles traveled everytime you fill up. Mine started out being way off an now I'm spot on after 3 fill ups
Old 01-03-2013, 09:56 AM   #1014
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarnesvta View Post
V6 4.0L is using .39-.45 GPH at idle, depending on A/C, and sitting between 4-4.5GPH at 70mph.

I am not sure about the CEL or codes.
thanks, i'll check it today. looks like it's running better, but I wanna make sure and double check my work
Old 01-05-2013, 12:08 PM   #1015
Southern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSouthern01Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
Southern01Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Got my reward to today. I sent out for it on the 4th of December.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #1017

lawless's Tacoma Gallery
got mine three
Old 01-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #1018
teamjm is a jewel in the roughteamjm is a jewel in the roughteamjm is a jewel in the roughteamjm is a jewel in the rough
teamjm's Tacoma Gallery
Getting one soon! Woohoo! Though i have to ship it here in the Philippines :/
Old 03-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #1019
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
When is the next one?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:55 PM   #1020
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on interest... I could possibly set up another one.