Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*OFFICIAL* UltraGauge EM 1.2 Holiday Group Buy GB (ScanGauge Alternative)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #1021
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Depends on interest... I could possibly set up another one.
I could use one or two.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:19 AM   #1023
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriverSound View Post
I could use one or two.
X2
Old 03-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #1024
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Is it normal for them to get a little orange squigily in the top left corner. Never been dropped or anything. Ive tried emailing through the site many times and have never gotten word back a year later, I decide to ask on TW
Old 03-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #1025
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Nope mine hasn't. But it may be up for sale soon
Old 03-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #1026
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
Is it normal for them to get a little orange squigily in the top left corner. Never been dropped or anything. Ive tried emailing through the site many times and have never gotten word back a year later, I decide to ask on TW
had mine since the GB shipped... its been doing well?
Old 03-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #1027
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It works fine I guess, but in the top corner its a squiggly that is orange in the top left corner. Makes it hard to read what is up there. I figured since they never answered my emails, someone with a group buy on here might could tell me who to get ahold of.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #1028
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It works fine I guess, but in the top corner its a squiggly that is orange in the top left corner. Makes it hard to read what is up there. I figured since they never answered my emails, someone with a group buy on here might could tell me who to get ahold of.
You've tried unplugging it and let it sit? If you have maybe it needs a few hours.... does it get super hot in your cab?
Old 03-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #1029
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Nope mine hasn't. But it may be up for sale soon
Why might you be selling it? Is there something you don't like about it?
Old 03-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #1030
Jumper's Leds

This is what it looked like. Did around 6 moths after having it. You can see it when it is off and when it is on. Here is a picture when it is on.

Old 03-18-2013, 12:44 PM   #1031
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus 524 View Post
Why might you be selling it? Is there something you don't like about it?
No its awesome actually. I just dont have money and its one thing I can afford to live with out.. As of right now, being in college, I dont use the ultragauge but once a month if that because my truck just sits. Don't get me wrong, down the road I will definitely purchase another one but right now it just doesnt make sense to have.
Quote:
This is what it looked like. Did around 6 moths after having it. You can see it when it is off and when it is on. Here is a picture when it is on.

Weird? Mine hasnt done this.. did you put pressure on it at all?
Old 03-18-2013, 01:05 PM   #1032
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that's nots normal with the orange thing. Mine has gotten super hot and still no problems. It was so hot one day last week that when I turned on my truck the "alarm" and the ultragauge went off saying it is over its max internal temperature. I think that is like 145° or something iirc. But it still works.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #1033
Jumper's Leds

No have never even touched the back hardly. As I said Who ever runs the website, Ive emailed them numerous times over the past year asking what was wrong with no answers. Ive had it like a year and a half maybe a little less and am just wondering if someone actually manages the site or have some other way of getting ahold of them? Just figured Id give it a shot with someone that actually has talked to them.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #1034

Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
No its awesome actually. I just dont have money and its one thing I can afford to live with out.. As of right now, being in college, I dont use the ultragauge but once a month if that because my truck just sits. Don't get me wrong, down the road I will definitely purchase another one but right now it just doesnt make sense to have.
Fair enough.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:29 AM   #1035
Señor Member
DriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shedDriverSound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DriverSound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That looks to be like screen damage like if has been dropped and impacted where the orange is. Was it always like that or it just developed?
Old 03-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #1036
Jumper's Leds

Its been like that for some time. Its never been dropped and bairly touched. In just removed the plastic protective paper on the screen to take this pic.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #1037
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

well see there's your problem... you're getting 12 MPG!

Old 03-19-2013, 10:37 AM   #1038

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
well see there's your problem... you're getting 12 MPG!

Thats ok because apparently the gas tank is like a bank and he is in debt 850 gallons
Old 03-19-2013, 10:46 AM   #1040
Jumper's Leds

Its was never calibrated bc I figured itn would take less than a year tohesr something. But again if someone knows how to get ahold of them I would appreciate it.

Products Discussed in this Thread