Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*OFFICIAL* UltraGauge EM 1.2 Holiday Group Buy GB (ScanGauge Alternative)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-11-2013, 11:32 AM   #1081
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by disc0monkey View Post
THIS?
Pm incoming
Old 04-11-2013, 11:54 AM   #1082
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
Awesome! Will you be creating a new thread?
Yes, once I get more info from UG and it's official then I'll make a thread. We are going to needed a significant amount of interest though. Last GB sold over 200 units and this one will need 150+ confirmed to make it worth it. So please everyone continue to post your interest until this goes live. Thank you
Old 04-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #1083
Why yes, I AM a rocket scientist.
Geosh is on a distinguished road

Geosh's Tacoma Gallery
Im in(terested)
Old 04-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #1084
keoki is on a distinguished road
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
interested...
Old 04-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #1085
DesertSand has a spectacular aura aboutDesertSand has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard:
DesertSand's Tacoma Gallery
Interested
Old 04-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #1086
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to beholdbubba353z is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
+1
Old 04-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #1087
P-Dub is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
P-Dub's Tacoma Gallery
Interested. My Kiwi MPG ScanGauge Alternative Alternative crapped out.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:00 AM   #1088
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well guys, Ultra gauge approved the GB last week, but I haven't heard back from them since. The support I got last time made it easy to moderate the group buy but this time it seems like it takes weeks to get an email response. I don't have the time to set this whole thing up again, especially with the response times lately. If someone else wants to moderate this, PM me and I'll help you get in touch with the right people so you can take over and manage this.

Sorry everyone.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:37 AM   #1089
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
The support I got wasnt any better. After over 6 months of me sending a few emails they told me that they never got a single one, and this last one they did, they finally replied to me. They told me I bought it january 2012 and this ultra guage is now out of warranty. Funny how i didnt get any answer until after my warranty was up so they could charge ti replace the screen. Which is what they now say the problem was. There customer service is...... lacking to say the least.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #1090
Thin Blue Line

Yeah. Too bad cuz only a few months ago during the last GB the support was excellent! Responses to emails within hours, and lots of help from their staff. I sold 211 units at about $85/unit average (with accessories) that's just shy of $18000 (yes, 18 thousand dollars!!) In under 7 days. Now I'm trying to do the same thing again and I can't get a response. I thoroughly enjoy my ultragauge a lot, and hope it lasts a long time. But whatever happened to the company in the last few months is really gonna hurt them.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:26 AM   #1091
brs127s has a spectacular aura aboutbrs127s has a spectacular aura aboutbrs127s has a spectacular aura about
brs127s's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested...
Old 04-16-2013, 08:44 AM   #1092
Bayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud ofBayou Sultan has much to be proud of
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
ProForce, Thank's for trying to get these people to work with you on the group buy. If they don't want are business that's on them but, I want you to know your effort was appreciated. Thank's Again. And good luck to anyone else who tries to deal with these people. It's not a good sign when times are hard and you are giving a Co. business and they won't do business. Something kinda smells about how they are responding or not responding, damn at least be honest and tell us whats going on.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:10 AM   #1093
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am just looking at the ultraguage webpage. Unfortunately they do not appear to have a contact e-mail or phone# listed.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #1094
Carson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to beholdCarson is a splendid one to behold

Name: Carson
Carson's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested if this ever goes through
Old 04-16-2013, 09:42 AM   #1095
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
The only way I got a response was the help tab and submit a trouble ticket, and 2 days later I heard back, telling me im sol. Thats the only way to contact them ive found. If your trying to get some correspondence.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #1096
tacomunch is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
tacomunch's Tacoma Gallery
I'm Interested!
Old 04-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #1097
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
The only way I got a response was the help tab and submit a trouble ticket, and 2 days later I heard back, telling me im sol. Thats the only way to contact them ive found. If your trying to get some correspondence.
they have a strange system over there...on another note, their website they have 1,950 units in stock and are selling them for 60 bucks after a $10 rebate.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #1098
Thin Blue Line

As Chris said, only way to get through is by submitting a trouble ticket. That's how I did the entire last GB. Also how I finally got through this time. But last contact was last week so anymore. I give up, but if I hear back with details and a better response I'll gladly help someone else moderate this time.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #1099
Thin Blue Line

OK guys, here's the deal. UG finally got back to me and advised me that they are having trouble with their message delivery system and apologized for the delay. They have revised the rules and discounts for future group buys. IF we set up another one, it is a set discount of $10 off and is an instant discount during checkout. However, you will no longer qualify for the $9 rebate.

The previous GB was you make the purchase at full price, then receive a refund of $15 and a $9 rebate for a total of $24 off. This time you only get a $10 discount and that's it.

So final cost of unit would be $50 plus shipping and any mounts you purchase. Its only $1 off extra than if you were to just buy it on your own and submit for the rebate.

Another requirement is 100 minimum units sold. Discount does not go up for more units sold.

I'm sorry but after considering this, I will not be hosting another group buy. IMO, it was an enormous amount of work last time, and I'm not down to go through that again for $1 off.

IF SOMEONE ELSE WANTS TO TAKE ON THIS TASK AND MODERATE THE GROUP BUY, THERE IS SOME INCENTIVE FOR YOU. PM me if your interested in taking over the next group buy. If nobody else wants to do this, then there will be no group buy. Sorry guys
Old 04-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #1100
Bush Pusher

No need to apologize Anthony. Thanks for doing the work. +1 for that.

...and I agree, if they are offering what amounts to a $1 discount, they obviously aren't too interested. Why would we work to sell their units for nothing? there is reciprocation there.

Products Discussed in this Thread